[Resolved] HDFC Bank — reissue new credit without permission

vishalnes on Jan 17, 2019

Two months back i blocked my hdfc bank credit card last 4 digits are 7302. But after 2 months i received mail of credit card statement that your total dues of new credit card is 1063rs for a late fee.

I did not apply for any new hdfc credit card also not received any new card and not listed on net banking account also. Still hdfc bank customer care saying you're already received your new credit card they are not supporting for the new credit card issue.

Kindly request you to cancel my new credit card with 8308 which i don't have also cancel my all late fee of credit card also. Because in my net banking account there is no new credit card listed. The bank sending credit card statement which i don't have.

Name: vishal
Customer id: 63219080
Credit card number last digits: 8308
City: mumbai

Vishal
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 22, 2019

[Jan 17, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

Your HDFC Bank card ending 7102 has been blocked as lost basis your request placed to our Bank Representative on call. Accordingly, your card account details have been transferred to the new credit card ending 8308. However, a physical plastic of new credit card was not dispatched to your mailing address since you had not placed a request for card re-issuance at that time of blocking your credit card account. We wish to clarify that non-receipt of any payment towards the monthly statement, will lead to a temporary block on the card account and bank charges as applicable. We request you to clear the outstanding to avoid levy of further charges.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by vishalnes, Jan 18, 2019
Dear HDFC Bank Team,

How can I clear the outstanding because I don't have the full card number, Card expire date as well as the card CVV code also new card not listed in my net banking credit card section so can't pay the outstanding amount.

Vishal