[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — reversal of account charges

brijeshagrawal28 on Jul 19, 2018
I refer to charges which have been applied to my account by HDFC Bank, which amounts to 2800+

I have been a customer of HDFC bank for last 2 yrs.
I was not in the city since last 6 months so the my account was not maintained so i am requesting you to remove those charges so i can re-maintain the account.
As per rbi bank will not charge non maintace charge in saving or sallary account so i request to you please provide reversal of charges and stopped non maintance charged. If i am not given reversal so i will give a complain in banking ombursment or rbi.

Brijesh Agrawal
Consumer id 66926107

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2018

[Jul 19, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2018
Dear Customer,

We understand our branch official has contacted you and provided details of charges. Should you require any further assistance, you can contact the Branch Manager, Mr. Sachin Raje at [protected].

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Team

long time cash deposit in loan account but not provide NOC
manubhaijat's reply, Jul 9, 2018
Dear Team

cash deposit in account but long time to provide NOC
I bought gold from 16 April 2018 from Tanshiq and there was a cashback offer of 5% max upto 4k for using hdfc Debit card.

Why no cashback till date?

I am a prime banker.
There is no support emailID, phone no from HDFC . There is no way to reach out.

I will remove my salary account from HDFC bank. Its frustrating.
This is pancham Narayan and i've ordered mobile phone from flipkart and i've returned it back and the refund is initiated from flipkart, but i didn't get my refund into my account. I paid through hdfc credit card.
They sent a refund reference number but i couldn't contact the customer care. Please get the complaint resolved as soon as possible.
Dear sir

My credit card- 500 deduction on date 30/6/2018 OVER LIMIT FEE ( ref no 19999999980630999769860)

Shyam sunder Singh
Hdfc credit Card no -[protected]
Mobile no- [protected]
Mail id - shyamsundar.1349@gmail.com

My account transfer found to another account but not receive third party account and not received my account

2026