[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — salary account issue

I have salary account in hdfc 2years back when i was working at that time. After that i changed company & they provided other bank account. Recently i changed new company. The new company have using only hdfc salary accounts. But my hdfc exsisted old salary account showing -3400 balance.
The bank converts my salary account converted into savings account & charged monthly.. Now its 3400 negative balance. Without my permission how can the bank convert my salary account into savings account? Even they are not intimated verbally... According to rbi guidlines on savings account banks not charge even its negative balance.
I approach branch, but they behaved rudly & refuse to close account.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Customer,

In the event of no salary credits in the Salary Account for any continuous three months, the Bank reserves the right to change the status of Salary Account to Savings Regular Account without any intimation to the account holder/me and the Terms & Conditions as applicable to the HDFC Bank Savings Regular Account shall apply to this account from the date of change of status. The Terms & Conditions and features applicable to Savings Regular Account are published on the website of the Bank. Please visit: https://bit.ly/2JgzzR7 (For Terms & Conditions) https://bit.ly/2D62CbT (On charges applicable for the Regular Savings Account) Please feel free to write to us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com for any further assistance/clarification and we shall be glad to assist you.

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Loan status is not getting updated even every formalities done and all document submitted .
They charged processing fee with in 3 days of start of laon apply date .

Loan Account number[protected]
application date - 19 dec 2018
I didn't receive my refund amount

HDFC Bank