[Resolved] HDFC Bank — Un-authorised transaction made by unknown person on my hdfc bank credit card no. [protected]

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 Madanlalkarn on May 11, 2017
I am having hdfc bank credit card no. [protected].
Today at about 9 am i got an sms on my mobile that rs. 18727.28 was spent on ur hdfc bank credit card ending 1036 on[protected]:41:18 at john hunter electricie.

Since the said card was with me; after reaching to my office i contacted customer care that informed that how is possible this transaction. The customer care informed me another transaction of amount rs 23027.44 also has been made. And after my complaint customer care team blocked my card and said to submit card holder dispute form.

Within half an hour on the same day talk i emailed the signed form.

Now the matter is who will be responsible for the expense made on mt card. How one can purchase make expense on my card when the card is with me, no one time password i got, no call i received.

Is not the responsibility of bank for these unauthorized transactions made by unknown person.

Madan lal karn
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2017

[May 11, 2017] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, May 12, 2017
Dear customer,
we have taken note of your comments expressed with regard to your credit card and the same is being reviewed as appropriate. You may look forward to receive a response to your e-mail id in 3 working days. We request you to bear with us in the interim For any further clarifications, you may write to us at : [email protected] and we shall assist you. The reference number for this interaction is [protected]
-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

HDFC Bank - Un-authorised transaction made by unknown person on my hdfc bank credit card no. 4854 9901 0022 1036