Hdfc Bank — uncooperative & unprofessional behaviour of relationship manager

chowringhee branch, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 meghamodi on Oct 23, 2019
I had opened five bank accounts in the bank considering the false service promises made by the rm's at the time of opening these accounts.
Even though i am a preferred customer, yet my so called rm, "mr. Ashiq iqbal", of chowringhee road brach, kolkata, does not find it necessary to answer my calls or messages.
Just let me know, what is the point in assigning such "so called relationship[p managers" to customers who are called "preferred a/c holders". Appears the entire thing is a sham and a shere marketing gimmick played on innocent customers.
I am hoping, if hdfc can look into my issue and get it resolved

[Oct 23, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavor to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share your registered contact details with the complete concern. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by meghamodi, Oct 23, 2019
what is the reference number?

Comments

Hello

I have done a transaction worth Rs.43000 using my HDFC bank account. However, the transaction was failed but the money got debited from my account.

When do I get the money back in my account?
Want to stop instant message so that thise charge will stop to deduct every quartly from my account like INST-ALERT CHG INC GST, if there is no option then i will close my account from HDFC.
Hi Team, I had purchase d the mobile in cash back offer, but its more than 120 days are completed but cash back not received .I call to customer care but its pathetic service and even i went to bank but no one explain me with this service.
Its false commitment to customer please consumer complaint look into it.

customer id : 66003553

i am akash c s work from hdfc bank ltd richmoand circle bangalore, i visit epfo web check my pf passbook is not update plz because my pf deduction is not showing in uan no-[protected] plz check and revert this mail

Hdfc Bank - uncooperative & unprofessional behaviour of relationship manager