Hdfc Ergo General Insurance — hdfc ergo personal accident plan

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Vinay Kumar Khutaila
My name is vinay kumar ([protected]) and i had purchased hdfc ergo personal accident plan having policy no. 52159958/00001 through hdfc ergo sales executive last year (2016), who had informed me about the policy/term condition, which was verified by hdfc ergo verifier call but none of them tell me about the 1 week deductible policy. When i got injured and inquired about the claim process then only i know this thing. They totally denied to cover my all days because as per them they can not break their policy. I had tried to follow their service escalation matrix but i always received the revert from level-1 while i had tried to raised my concern to level-3. I had sent many reminders but no luck.

I totally disagree about the deductible-1week or i can not claim for 1 week and it is totally fraud because if something not informed to me then it should not apply. Because through this type of rude behavior or wrong commitment, no one can trust on their sale executive wording.

[Aug 25, 2017] HDFC ERGO General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Team,

I purchased maruthi swift car before two months back and now applying for claim regards damages on some portion on car.
Before applying they convinced as a zero depreciation but now they are playing like anything as not claiming as of terms.

I mean they are cheating to customer or its fraud insurance company

1800 2700 700
    1800 2001 999
    165-166 Backbay Reclamation, H. T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400020
    Hdfc Ergo General Insurance - hdfc ergo personal accident plan