[Resolved] Healthkart — regarding return of product

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 ApoorvVerma on Oct 6, 2018
I want to return my order (Ultimate Nutrition Prostar whey protein) with order ID HKD[protected]. when i talked to customer care team they told me to send images of the seal. The outer seal is already opened but inner seal is in fine condition. But the customer care team is denying for return and even they talked rudely.

Hope u will solve the issue and accept my return request and refund my money.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 12, 2018

[Oct 07, 2018] HealthKart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HealthKart Customer Care's response, Oct 08, 2018
Hi Apoorv,

Greetings from Healthkart.

As per the pictures received, outer seal of the product has been opened from your end so we won't be able to take it back.

According to our return policy"Products should be received in original packaging and sealed condition. Opened or used boxes will not be accepted as returns."

For any further assistance please feel free to reach us at[protected].(Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM)

Stay Healthy!
Team Healthkart

Comments

Yesterday I was ordering 2 packets Chia seeds, I paid through BHIM UPI. Even the payment got approved but order didn't confirm. I have also attached the snapshot for payment approval.

I also raised the complaint on Healthkart care. I would like to get my amount to be refunded back.

HealthKart Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018

Hi Ashish,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We would request to please inbox your registered phone number at care@healthkart.com, we'll get the issue checked for you on priority.

For any further assistance please feel free to reach us at 0124-4616444.(Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM)

Stay Healthy!
Team Healthkart
I purchased isopure whey protein dutch chocolate 3lb(license no: [protected]) for Rs. 4, 800. when i opened the upper transparent seal it was all ok, but protein powder was coming out of the lid.when i opened the led it was without the internal seal packaging. kindly look into this matter and stop selling protein without seal.
My order was supposed to reach on Oct 6 2018 and but I still haven't received it.
Could you folks tell me, what's the status of this order ?

4th Floor, Parshavnath Arcadia, T 01, MG Road (Opposite to Motorola), Sector-14, Gurgaon, India - 122001
    Healthkart - regarding return of product