Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in
Herbalife International India Pvt. Ltd.

Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in Customer Care

Karnataka

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in related photos (12)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in Photos

Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in Complaints & Reviews

They will conduct an interview of 4 to 5 round and finally they will offer good package and tell the candidate to wait for the joining date, they will tell us to send our previous company pay-slip and managers reference for verification and when they are done with everything they will make us to wait for many weeks and months for the joining date, they make us to call and wait every week and always the reply we get is the MANAGERS ARE NOT RESPONDING AND NO APPROVALS wait for another week. They are fooling many people like this worst behavior and there company product have many faults and fraud and side effects which any one will tell who has used we can also check in the consumercomplaint.in and mouthshut.com even in media like TV9 channel we can see the feedback as worst product and side effects for herbalife .

A very frustrated customer!! It's been 10 days and I still have not received my package. First of all I would like to question your delivery capabilities. My pacagke was shipped and was due to delivery on 22nd April. Then the status changes to "shipment returned due to receiver shifted". I had no idea what it meant. I patiently waited for a day to see if the status would change. I then wrote a mail to Herbalife asking for the status. A very blunt reply was sent stating I have shifted my location which is not true. After clarifying that the address is correct and I still live in the address mentioned. I was told that the shipment will arrive on 23rd. Again I did not get my package on 23rd. I was then asked to call back Mr Raj Singh as he was not able to reach me(very strange). Mr. Raj assured me that he is going to send another package with his personnel and asked me to ignore the package I might receive from DTDC. He promised to send the package on 25th April. Again I did not receive the package on 25th as well nor did Mr. Raj update me. I called again on 26th asking for the shipment only to be informed by Raj that he has asked DTDC to ship my package again. This is very frustrating. He promised to send a different package and asked to to ignore DTDC. And now he says he has resent the package with DTDC. My question is why promise something when u can't keep up to your word??? Is this how Herbalife does business?? More so when I expressed my frustration Raj started questioning my profession. He apparantely is a BTec from Delhi and owns this branch in Bangalore. God save Herbalife with such people in mamangement. And how dare he question my profession when he himself is so unprofessional?? He again promised to send the package withing 2 hours today on 26th and it's been more than 5 hours and I have not received the package yet. If a higher responsible management exists in Herbalife, I would kindly request them to look into this and come up with a solution at the earliest. Details of the very irresponsible person managing my case: Name: Mr Raj Singh Phone: [protected] I would also request Herbalife management to train raj and his staff on how to handle customer issues. Asking about ones profession and boasting about himself is definitely not the way to handle any issues. Eagerly awaiting a solution. Regards, Swaroop [protected]

Dear all, I am resident of nagpur city, an engineer by profession. every body in today world wants to have little extra...
      Hi sir i'm herbalife distributer, One and half year on wards, i am distributing the products.. but i have a problem with mentor...

I was very strong in loosing my weight as i was obese.Company's independent distributor invited me to her center for checking my condition, they started a cleansing program for 10 days by paying Rs.1600/-.Then they told me that i need to follow 22 weeks program to get my ideal weight and also to follow again for 22 weeks to maintain the same.It was informed to me that the cost for the same was Rs.25000/-.I was ready to join the same.But they invited me for a wellness seminar and they impressed me to get associated with the company for bussiness oppurtunity by paying Rs.65000/- within 24hrs.I paid the same and joined.But now i am not willing to do any bussiness as they told .I asked for refund orelse to take back the products.But nowadays they are not calling me, nor giving any advice with regard to product, no guidence at all. I am so depressed, this thing has affected my personal life so much.I am so worried.Kindly give a solution for the same. Show Less
      Dear all,
      I am resident of nagpur city, an engineer by profession. every body in today world wants to have little extra income apart form their current jobs, make it be because of debts or to invest or to enjoy life or etc. i was also going through this phase. every time i could seee people send me hand chits on signal saying earn in thousands by working par time form home or office, age no bar house wife retired person student any one can join. You would see ads like this on advertisement boards along roads, on wallpapers, on footpart, on hand out chit on mostly every signal on city.
      one day i finally decided to go an have a look.
      i called the name mention on that chit Mr. sagar. i told me whn to come, please bring Rs50 as registration fee. i went thre on the scheduled time. there were many ppl just like me. from 15years old to 65yearsold . i guess there were abt 150-200 ppl. we were made to register and than were asked to have a seat in moderate size hall. it was 5pm the event or wat ever it was, was abt to start.
      nearly 80-95% o[censored]s which were in attendant camed looking for an partime job. the seminar started. the first row was filled with ppl belonging to thre on company, and we all were surround my men an women who are associated with this event. first speaker came and said i m not an expert speaker m just an ordinary person like you bt since i joined this i lost 8kg in 6 month n since then m maintaining it. and my last moths salary was Rs 65000 . after him nearly 30-35more such people came and told us there weight loss or wirght gain and there last months salary. at this point of time last months salry amount has increased up to Rs255000 per month.
      as me most of the attendant were least bothered abt the loss or gain bt wat was o[censored]r interest was the money. after continuing like this for nearly 1.5hrs thy said thankyou for being so paitient will soo be telling you the thing which you camed to knwo abt. bt first you have to register yourself an distributor with an amount of Rs3000. do not worry if you didnt have this amount you hcan bokk you licence with what ever amount to can right now.
      i siad to my i have coem this far i shouldnt quit. so i registered my name and gaven thn Rs100 as an bokking amount. now whne we come back into the same room 30% of the corwd has left. and why wouldnt thy since 2hrs thy have bieng made to sit and further asking thm to pay money rather thn earn money.
      now and speaker came he was n engineer by proffession, he showed us his resent trip to forign countries his income and so on and started informing us abt the company HERBALIFE. n thn he said please come tomrrow morning between 7-10am empty stomach we would be serving you power shake and all your queries and doubt will be cleared once and for all. after the session i went to him and said sir you have waste 2.5hrs of me taken Rs150 and havnt told me hw m suppose to work partime and earn . he smiled and said you come tommrow. i decided not to visit this centre again.
      nxt day i started having calls from thre office by Mr. sagar please do come i vl tell you how beneficial it is. i said no i kept the ph in 2 dya she called me up nearly 60times .. finally i said i hve given thn Rs150 toh i should atleast have that powwer shake.
      i went thre on tim e there wewre ppl like me who came for first time and ppl who come regularly . i was weighted, measured and a chart was prepared by thn stating you are unhealthy you need to join us if you want to have an happy and longer life. i asked Sagar abt abt the income part. he roplied sir its going to come once you fininsh your power shake and all, i have talked with my supior abt you thy will clear all yours doubts i said ok. as i entered that same hall in which i attended the seminar belofre . i see ppl coming in front an sayinh abt there weight losss. i was gievn three three colored coins. first they gve me an warm lemon tea like drink whichj was bit bitter, than an crush type shake which smlled and looked like stwaberry shake after i finined it thy given the first drink again. it was nt just me abt every body in that room were givin the same stuff. then i prcedded toward the cabin were the head was seating . i regrated him and asked him abt the money source . bt he was more keen to show me, how badly i need to join this herbalife team and thn the earning would start.
      i said how explain it to me . finally he said, i quote .. sir you have to see the changes in yourself first thn only you se the change around you . first you join this programe which is Rs 1600 we would to cleansing of you body and tn we would know you should go for loss of weight or gain weight programe . till that tile you licence will be ready . so now you to have health benefits as well as earn. we dont makes chains in this, we dont go for door to door selling our products . we do everythng seating here in this office . i could stop my self and asked him bt wat i need to do thn to earn extra money ??? he said first you join thn the you will knw . and good for you our suceses seminar is coming you would meet many ppl . you vl be given training .
      i stood up and told me its just like chaining system, m making money by inviting ppl n first i have to spend thn only i could get an chance to earn. he replied no no we dnt leave any one alone we tell you show you help you initially to start ur own . you can start as distributor or cosumer bases . i said no thank you
      since it was an working day i went to my office to work aft 1.5hrs around 11am i started feeling very dizzy and in just 1/2hr i started vomiting very badly, i vomit thrice in office in just under 10mins . i went to home and vomited again the sixth time i vomited and felt as is my stomach has come out. my mother make me home made drink to normalize the loss of water i had since morning . at four that Mr sagr called me up. i was so weak that i couldnt even hear my own voice . i question him sagar wat u had that in that shake o[censored]rs i vomited 6 times n i cnt eat anything n am having fever. What he replied ws the biggest . he said "oh" it seems thy have given you the body cleaning shake on the first day . you dnt worry it happend with me also i was sick for 2 days it happen with every one it snormal so now tell me whn can u join.
      since that day its being 2 week m still recovering . i still see advertisement boards along roads, on wallpapers, on footpath, on hand out chit on mostly every signal on city. and people lookinga t it with so many hopes which thy dnt know how false are.

my request please punish such ppl who in the interstest of selling their product play with health of so many innocent ppl.
      Hi kashif quershi,
      My name is ana nefis, and im not herbalife independent distributor, and recently i went to one of the nutrition club from herbalife, and they gave me milkshake which is formula 1 and personalized protein drink as a replacement for breakfast. And all they asked me is to drink 5-6 littes water, and avoid drinking water half an hour before and after taking food and to cut sugar and tea and coffee and ice cream and chocolate . i followed it for 3 days and i lost 4kg. And remember i[censored] replace ur breakfast with milkshake means you will get sweating or dysentry or vomit as a toxic resides in a body will be come out. If you got some problems means ite because people you visited never guide you properly nor given you formula 1 milkshake supplement mixed with personalized protein powder. There are lots of people who calling themselves as a herbalife independent distributor with lack of knowledge.

Dear sir, herbalife is cheat company and fooling people in india. I am one of them being cheated.I have seen an advts.for a part time job and went toknow d details. The person deepika or madhumita chatterjee kept me in dark and registered me as companys distributorand took rs3700.Later told me that i again have to give 3700rs and then only i can start.I was shocked and not in a state o[censored]nderstanding anything.When i asked to refund the money she told me to go to corp.office.But even after complaining to head office na action is taken.Even the comanny is passing me like ball.They r telling that they have openend a case against her but after observing everything i came to d conclusion that no action is taken.Even d company fooling people.I asked them to take d ibp they have given in the name of rs3700 but they r telling that it is not refundable.Plzzz suggest what to do??? Saadia parveen, no.[protected]

Herbalife has been defined as a pyramid scheme (SCAM) in Belgium. There is a lot of debate going on in US about whether an inquiry is needed as Herbalife is scheme defrauding poor people with the lure of making good fortune. I would like the Indian authorities to start a formal review of the scam taking advantage o[censored]ninformed public

I went to do a part time job either through home or internet.The recruiter asked me to attend a small representation of the company in they were only doing company's publicity and the high amount the employees were receiving and their success story. I was continuously asking the lady about the work I have to do but till the last moment she had not revealed about.She was only encouraging me that I can do.After taking 3900,she asked me to attend a trainning in which they revealed the whole thing that I have to promote their products through road shows,campaigns in schools,shake party at home that at my own expenses of near about 5000 or something.Most interestingly for promoting products I again have to buy them from the company which may cost atleast Rs26000.I was completely puzzled and confused what I have done? I realised that I have been cheated. When I talked to the lady to refund my money she asked me to go to the companys head office in shakespeare sarani,kolkata.I have lodged a comlaint against the lady and also to refund my money.First comlaint was on 29may,2013 and the 2nd on 13 june,2013. Every time they told me that I will receive a call within 2 or 3 days but I am disappointed. It seems that the company is not bothered. I am a student and all these have mentally disturbing me. The lady is Dipika or Madhumita chatterjer([protected]/[protected]). She is still giving her ads in the paper as before. Do I have any way to get justice and my money? Please help me.....
            I went to do a part time job either through home or internet.The recruiter asked me to attend a small representation of the company in they were only doing company's publicity and the high amount the employees were receiving and their success story. I was continuously asking the lady about the work I have to do but till the last moment she had not revealed about the job.She was only encouraging me that I can do.After taking 3900, she asked me to attend a trainning in which they revealed the whole thing that I have to promote their products through road shows, campaigns in schools, shake party at home that at my own expenses of near about 5000 or something.Most interestingly for promoting products I again have to buy them from the company which may cost atleast Rs26000.I was completely puzzled and confused what I have done? I realised that I have been cheated. When I talked to the lady to refund my money she asked me to go to the companys head office in shakespeare sarani, kolkata.I have lodged a comlaint against the lady and also to refund my money.First comlaint was on 29may, 2013 and the 2nd on 13 june, 2013. Every time they told me that I will receive a call within 2 or 3 days but I am disappointed. It seems that the company is not bothered. I am a student and all these are mentally disturbing me. The lady is Dipika or Madhumita chatterjer([protected]/[protected]). She is still giving her ads in the paper as before. Do I have any way to get justice and my money? Please help me...

Herbalife / Herbalforhealth.co.in — Refund not received from Herbalforhealth

I am Juhi Rastogi and i have given an order for a cell-u-loss 90 tablets Model Noo SKU-011 for Rs 1, 033.However due to some reason i had returned the product on the date of delivery itself which is 21April 2016 and till now inspite of sending continous emails i have not received a single reply from them nor i have received my refund.

Dear concern
              We had taken complete course of one month weight lossmanagement products from distributor.which includes...

The Herbalife dealer which is presented in the chennai MMDA,they are more cheat and money oriented.they are ask us to pay more than the MRP rate of the product.They are very smart to cheat the middle class people.The y force us to attend their meeting.Really cheating using the name: TURNING POINT.Please dont get cheat from them.
              Aug 13, 2020
              This Happened to me too.They are running it as a nutrition club in Chrompet...Chennai.They compel me to attend the programs that usually happen in musical academy...
              They do campaign and they are catching people as something...I stopped going there from there on...

Those people are really money oriented..they just need to see the money in the cheque.

Some of the original Herbalife weight loss products contain the active ingredient Ma Huang or Sida cordifolia, two herbs containing ephedra, an appetite suppressant. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration banned supplements containing ephedra. From the study front, in Israel, four persons using Herbalife's products were found to have liver problems. Herbalife's products were accused of containing toxic ingredients such as Qua-qua, Kompri, and Kraska. By 2011, hospitals in Israel, Spain, Switzerland, Iceland, Argentina and the United States had reported liver damage in a number of patients, part of whom had used Herbalife products. Some patients recovered after they had stopped taking the products, in others the disease continued, and two patients died. In India also the product has been refused by a large number of health experts.

1 scoop of Herbalife powder gives about 90 calories, three scoops is recommended, so 270 calories for one drink or 1 substituted meal. Idly (2) and sambar (1 cup) gives 260Kcal, cornflakes with milk (1bowl/250g) gives 254Kcal, Upma with curds gives 226Kcal. You can take many more breakfast examples that probably have lesser calories than these products. Our dinner or lunch needs more calories as per our requirement. As per nutrition studies, three fourth of our daily requirement should be lunch and dinner and one fourth of our daily calorie requirement should be our breakfast. Remaining calories should go to tea time and mid morning. Same distribution applies to all other nutrients.

For weight loss, the Herbalife drink is asked to be taken as a breakfast replacement and lunch/dinner replacement. When lunch/dinner is substituted, most of the calories and nutrients are cut down automatically. Any meal in a liquid state will cut down the calorie intake. To replace those nutrients, tablets with different names have been recommended by the company.

Each herbalife bottle of 500g cost Rs.1500 and tablets of 30 costs Rs.500. Do you think it is worth spending so much on a meal replacement when we can get our normal breakfast for less calories and lesser cost? Our clients have shared many side effects due to this drink. Some of them have said they have had hair fall, white patches on skin, tiredness, falling sick quite often etc. People with kidney problem are not supposed to consume any herbalife product as it's mostly taken in the liquid form. Even for people with normal kidney functioning, the Herbalife drink can be dangerous. As said by most Herbalife dealers, it is rich in proteins and less in carbs. As a health expert, in my opinion, I feel it will be an unnecessary protein over load on the kidneys to filter it. Herbalife products are not advisable for anyone. They can be just a replacement, not a meal. How long can you spend and stay on replacement meals? And why should you when you have more benefits from a normal meal intake?

Do not believe in any marketing strategies of these companies. Contact your health expert to get a personalized diet prescription. Be smart and eat smart. Lose weight now, ask your health expert how!!
                Aug 13, 2020

Waste product.. Nearly i wasted 10000rupees for this.. I took this product for the purpose of weight gain.. Nearly 4 months over i didn't gain 1kg also.. Without giving any information they registered me has a distributor.. Again i lost 3000 rupees for this registration.. Please don't buy.. Its waste of money..
                  Aug 13, 2020

All my friends a special news for my all friends,
                    don't use herbalife products its totally fake products any member of herbalife you meet and tell all words lie for this products They spread only own business ....A world tag team member ( Mr. SOHAN LAL SHARMA live in Gurgaon )was met me in Feb.2012 he was told me for this..he told me if you sign up today with herbalife with 1.90 lakh you get a EXTRA VENGANJA SINGAPORE its held in may 2012 and many opportunities this also level achieve in herbalife as SUPERVISORE i had no money on that time than i take all money from % market with 5% now i am a distributor...
                    thanx
                    RAMNIWAS
                    Gurgaon

My dear all Brothers and Sisters,

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY,
                      ...

MRP means Maximum Retail Price.
                      However Herbalife has been charging extra taxes over the MRP quoted on their products.
                      I think you cannot charge anything over the MRP and it is fraudulent practice.
                      Hope the message goes clear on herbalife that Indian Government doesnt allow a company to collect anything more than what is quoted on their products.

hi.
                        I just want to say that I was fooled by this organisation four year ago.They sell their product by fooling people.
                        Not only that after I used this product it caused me side effect.
                        I started loosing my hair and since from four years its not stopping.
                        I did many things and medications but its still not working and I have lost approx. my 50% of hair.
                        I suggest u guyies not to consume this product.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I am K.Valsala Thankashi (Member ship no. W1571904) who is residing at no. 2, Compounders quarters, Manavala Ramanujam Street, Annamalai Nagar- 608002, Chidambaram, Cuddalore Dist. Tamilnadu, Contact no. [protected], [protected]. We placed an order which contains 1233: 3 nos. and 1295: 3 nos. on 13th September 2011, and the same has been dispatched on 17th September 2011 which has been dispatched through VRL couriers (Docket No.[protected]. The above consignment has been delivered to Mr. Raamakrishnan, residing at Coimbatore who is not known to us and 450km distance from our place (chidambaram). The above data has been received from your office through enquiry and VRL office at Chennai after repeated phone call. I got mentally disturbed and upset because of the wrong delivery of the product which does not happened so far. Hence I request you take necessary action so that I can receive the consignment at the earliest without delay. I am expecting favorable reply from you.
                          Aug 13, 2020

complaint regarding herbal life weight loss product,
                            a herbal life employee named vaibhav meet me once n told me abt the products i was reaily impressed by their products , n as i myself m a medi proffesional n hav manny
                            patients regarding weight loss so i ordered him 5 kits of the weight loss products n gave the money in cash n he promosed me to hand over the products to me the next day,the next y he sent me a herbal life agent with a singe kit<one kit> n promised me that the other kits he wud deliver me in next two days as vaibhav <his senior> was not in town n he even was suppose to give me the recipt of my money ,i waited for a week but no repl from anyone n then i started calling vaibhav but he never repl to my call i tryed to call all herbal life offices in pune n askd them for my recipt but invain then i called up roma dutta <whos the head of vaibhav> even she refused helping me n now after 4 years still i m fighting to get back my money so i wud request all not to belive on herbal life people n especaally the froad of all {vaibhav}
                            feel free to talk to me regarding this matter:-dr payal shaha....[protected].
                            Aug 13, 2020

i am simple person one day i got massege without investment bussiness purpose when i reached there meetings they wrong communicated...
                              I have ordered herbalife products from Chennai herbalife corporate office on 05/April/2011 . In that order 6 Mango shake was...