Expert Ayurveda Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 9, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Expert Ayurveda

Having problems with Expert Ayurveda?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Expert Ayurveda customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Expert Ayurveda

Expert Ayurveda Website

Expert Ayurveda Head Office Address

A-1/19b 1st Floor Paschim Vihar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Expert Ayurveda Phone Numbers

Expert Ayurveda reviews & complaints(54)

Mera wt lose nahi hua or na koi call utate h or na hi money back karte h
Expert Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have being taking thier medicines since almost a year now, initially the results were very nice then some dr. Piyush came into picture he started telling me about a new product launched.
    And after that i came to know how fake his promises were, when there was no results with the product he told me yet another medicine and told me to courier back the medicine when i couriered the medicine they refused to accept it.
    My only...
    I'm sultan & i used to work here this is a worst ever company in my life i have ever experienced. These companies (Expert ayurveda, nidan ayurved, & metabolism ayurveda) trapped employees & they take the original documents of the employees like their 10th class certificate,, 12th class certificate etc. & they also don't give the salary of the employees.
    Reg. Add:- a-30, above indian bank 3rd floor. Ganesh nagar / tilak nagar, new delhi-110018...
    I had purchased 3 months weight loss medicine from expert ayurveda company. I took medicine for a month but there was no effect, so i called them, they asked me to send back the medicine and they will refund me my amount. But after sending the medicine they did not refund my amount. I request all the customers suffering from the same problems should come together and file a police complaint. I have all the details about all of them so please...

I have taken medicines from expert ayurveda and given 5000 rs to them for the medicines. They said weight loss will be done to 4-5kgs in month and if no change in weight money will be back. But after 1 month there was no change and as they said money back guaranty. But when i said them they started ignoring my call no response and giving my money i m trying from last 15 days to talk with them i just want my money back.
    Fake peoples fake company and they say themselves as doctors
    Maine ye experat Ayurveda PVT.LTD. Company se liya tha unka moey back hai lekin use khuch nahi hota unka ye production feak hai ye maine Dr.piush mathur se liya tha aabhi o call nahi uthate unka Mobil No.[protected] and[protected] bill No. 1816 ye pura fake hai

I bought the medicines on 05.03.18 for rs.8500/- from them after the random calls and the regular follow up by their sales team. After having i started seeing some rashes and i consulted the dermatologist he asked me to stop taking the pills. Informed the same to the team ayurveda and claim my return. Initially they said they will arrange for the return and they will reimburse now its 3 months still am following. No one is responding back....

I've purchased this product with hope to lose at least 10 kgs in 3 months, but after sincere usage of 25 days, i've gained additional 3 kgs that i've lost before taking this stupid pills. The tele caller chased me with promises that touched sky, i told i'll not believe.. She said "try for a month and see, otherwise we will give refund, there are no side effects"...

Now, after this weight gain, i tried calling them, they don't pick calls at all... Plz don't get fooled, you can reach me any time
      Jun 08, 2018
      tasyavaham's response
      Dear Sri Chintala

You purchased weight loss kit from Expert Ayurveda pvt ltd Delhi, we are based in Ahmedabad our website address is www.expertayurveda.com they misuse our name to sell their products. we give treatment to patient suffering from chronic liver diseases we never do marketing call or never sell any product. so please complain to Expert Ayurveda pvt ltd Delhi. Please feel free to ask me if you have any query.

Mene bhi is callcenter m kaam kiya hai kuch din. Interview k time owner ne training m bola k yanha ladke ladkiya apas me nazar bhi nhi milati, office m mene gange mayiya bitha rakhi hai or kisi tarah ka galat kaam is office m nhi hota, mujhe kaafi accha laga sunke jese mujhe bataya gaya k yanha log ek lakh rs bhi kamate hai m khus tha,

Training khatam hone k baad sabse pehli baat pata chali k ek hi ladka...
        Mera naam ranjeet chopra hai aur mai expert ayurveda me admin head hu.
        Agar jisne bhi real me is company kaam kiya hai to mujhe jaanta hi hoga
        Meri email id: chopra. [protected]@gmail.com
        Mera mobile no.: [protected]
        Aur agar tumhari complaint genuine hai to apna poora naam daalo complaint me, apna mobile number batao aur jin dino me tum logo ne yaha kaam kiya wo dates batao
        Mere office me har ek cabin and room...
        Hello all wese toh me chahta hu k apna naam batau but problem ye hai k expert m kuch aisi ladkiya hai jo is manoj ke kehne pe kitna bhi ganda blame laga k fasa sakti hai mujhe

Isliye m aapko bs tips doonga k kese aap salary ko le sakte hai

Or kese logo ka refund krwa sakte hai

Jese aap office m hai or calling kr rahe hai aap bs 10 aise number dhoondiye jo ki apko transfer krne k liye ready hai...
        Hell0o every one mene mere ek frnd ke kehne pe ye review padhe jo mere saath is call center m kaam kr chuki hai, jab mene review padhe toh theek mujhe wo hi dekhne ko mila baki ladkiyo k saath jesa yanha pe mere saath hua tha feb 2017 me hua tha actually ye jo is callcenter ko chalata hai ye sultan puri ki juggi me rehne wala admi hai iske dimag m bs gand hi bhara hai or ye ek number ka jhoota makkar or besharm hai mujhe thoda hi time hua...
        Call center ki ek hi ladki jiska chakkar callcenter k owner k saath or ek senior ranjeet chopra k saath chal raha hai,
        Or ladki kya kehna itna jyada ye dono uske saath krte hai k wo aurat hi lagti hai 35 saal ki dikhne m na calling krna or na koi kaam bs entertainment k liye rakha hua hai aisi ladkiyo ko

Mujhe ye kehte hue sharm aa rahi hai k mene is callcentre m 5 saal se jyada kaam kiya o[censored]sse bhi jyada ye bolne...

I used your product for a month as your manager had given me full assurance and guarantee about losing weight but i didn’t lose a single kg and i fact i put on a kg more. So i returned the kit with 2 months tablets and requested for a refund. They told it will be done in 7 business days and it’s been over 15days and i don’t have the money!!! Return my money asap or i will have to lodge a police complaint
        May 29, 2018
        Updated by Monica Pallemoni
        Also the numbers they’ve given me for contact are no longer in use

Ye company ne ek employe ko achhe reviews daalne ke liye paise par rakha hai jisne 15 may se achhe reviews daalna start kiya hai meri ek female friend waha par working hai jisne mujhe btaya hai is baarein mein. Be carefull aap khud dekhein 15 may se kaise reviews hai aur usse pehle kaise hai. Agar aap ek baar unse thora details le unki dr. Degree ke liye proof maaange whatsapp par tab dekhiye wo bhejte hai ya nahi. Isse pehle m waha working...
          Mera mam gurpreet hai
          Main 3 mahine se jada time to product use kar raha hu weight loss ka ab tak mera weight 16kg kam ho chuka hai
          Fraud ho chuka hai mere sath pehle bhi but mujhe results sirf expert ayurveda se hi mila
          Mera weight 105 kg hai isliye mujhe 3 month or medicine lene ko bola gaya hai isliye main abhi bhi kha raha hu
          Main ye post isliye likh raha hu kyonki mujhe kai prakar ki bimariya...

Mera naam rajnish kapoor hai
          Finally mene post karne ka man aaj tak nahi hua
          But aaj isliye kar raha hu kyonki kuchh time pehle maine expert ayurveda se product lene se mana kar diya tha kyonki kuchh website pe negative reviews dekhe but sweta madam ne mujhe bataya ki kuchh company aisa karti hai jiski vajah se unki ayurvedic company number 1 rahe
          Unke samjhane ke bad maine viswas kar liya or medicine le or pichhle 2 month 4 days complete ho chuke hai or mera weight 14kg se jada kam ho chuka hai
          Isliye website reviews ko mat maniye or apne par yakin rakhe ki aap sahi kar rahe hai
          Apka dost rajnish kapoor
          May 16, 2018
          tasyavaham's response
          We are based in Ahmedabad and we give treatment to patients suffering from chronic liver disease we never sell any weight loss kit or product that is different company based in Delhi and they misuse our name.Please check our website www.expertayurveda.com and feel free to ask if you have any further query.

Dr.paresh Thakkar

Dosto mae madav hoon mene weight loose ki kahi medicines li hai but sb company fake aur cheat krne wale hi kahi se mje result nh mila aur ek din expert ayurveda se call aya wo muje 9500 rs ka 3 months ka weight kit order karne ko keh rehe te mene ye bhaut cost hai bolke mana kar dia ta fir muje unhone force kia refund policy sab btake fir mene kharid li muje ye log b fake lage starting but abi mene apna weight check kia 75 days hochuke hai mere around 21kgs reduce hogya hai, ye medicine helpful mae bakio ko b suggest karna chahunga
            customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi. 6 months back i was on the verge of losing weight for any person in his life who is overweight or obese they would know what they would understand what i'm talking about every feeling filled in my words.

I'm talking about the teasing, the way people look at you. People have double standards towards fat people.

I really hate that. I wanted to end as soon as possible. Decided to lose about 20 kgs at least so that people can look up to me, and before i will start i should thank expert ayurveda for helping me out. I love this service and the motivation provided me with.

It was very very easy and was not what i expected it to be i thought it would be very very stressful. But it was the exact opposite the only thing we're told to do was we have to eat healthy food and stop a bit of junk food, that too limited period of time. And that's it.

I saw my results in the first week itself i started feeling very active i was very happy and happy.

Because i lost about 3 kg in the first week itself and i really want to thank expert ayurveda for filling me with motivation and strength when i needed it the most.

Its really overwhelming for me, after 6 months have lost about 12 and i'm really happy about it.

I owe alot to expert ayurveda
              customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              exactly the same I get result from this weight loss product, but only think is this peoples not responding the call whenever I called them busy switch off

Life has been unfair to me always. As a man, i haven't done nothing, haven't eaten junk food any other work that results in obesity. Used to exercise but i was fed up with the unseen results i had to see each and every day

I was totally fed up of my life.

3 friends suggested me to go for expert ayurveda treatment which i hated. Never really want to do this now i wud be one of those three friends would suggest...

Heloo, this is vijay rao. I am 40 years old now. I own a travels company incoimbatore.
                I really love eating, yaar. Specially the jalebis, vada pav my mouth is watering even now.
                But as a result, i had become really obese, and i started to develop more craving to food. By now i realised that i need to stop
                This and and lose some weight because i was already 102kgs. That is bad for me. I was afraid of having a heart attack.
                My family members adviced me to do d same. So i visited my family doctor. She said me that i will have to do yoga, and atleast spend 2 1/2 hours doing yoga and some exercises
                I was happpy to do it, but realised how tuff it was. So i quit it for few days. These tv ads made me feel that they were all fake and fraud things were going on. When my brother mentioned tht he had taken the expert ayurveda kit, he had seen the results in 2 weeks itself, so i though i should give it a try.
                And the results are making me so soo happy now. I have nearly lost 25kgs after 3 months. It was really wonderfull. And the most important part is that, i did not have to diet, but only had to cut down junk food. It was painful, but after seeing the results. Im happy.
                yes i really6 agree with you happy with results, i would like to suggest with my friends and family members.