[Resolved] Hero Motocorp — Complaint about the Service

soma shankara.N.R on Mar 2, 2017
I have pathetic experience with OM BIKES in No.53, Opp. BHEL, Mysore Road, Bengaluru-560039, Karnataka
22.02.2017 I have visited the above workshop for service, then they people took the all complaints related to the vehicle.
They are not done the work, which is received by me.
I have paid 2000+ rupees for service, in that they have charged INR 900 for labor charges. In that parts also mentioned other & others they put some amount.

They delivered the vehicle without satisfaction & I have informed the Brach manager Sam sundar also..

I had visited 3 time for make it proper condition to ride the bike.

But they are not making normal condition.

I lost my money, my time (3 times visited) & my bike condition too.

Before giving the service, my bike was in good condition.

When they delivered the bike to me in the worst condition.

The pickup of speed of the bike very very poor.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2017
The proprietor of the hero franchise OM Bikes called to me and resolved the problem of the bike.

Forth Visit they resolved the my bike problem.

I had visited from 22.02.2017 to 6.03.2017 4 times.

Eventually 6.03.2017 they resolved the problem.

Now bike is in normal condition.

[Mar 02, 2017] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i had make complaint on this sit few days ago.Recently i got telephone call from this mob no .[protected].the boy tell me my complaint will be solved immidiately and i have topay 20 rs online.then he has asked me debit card details.i tellhim that i will inform this no to police then he disconnect the ph.pl beware of fraud.this site is total fraud .they are making fool to us.
Worst service centre vishal motocop vns
I have booked my bike in express service but i saw my bike bike after 2 hours
My bike stand in waiting what the hell is that
Then i cancel my service
Employees are careless
If i have to service my bike then i have to give 3 to 4 hour in service centre only wasting of time
What can I do

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - Complaint about the Service