[Resolved] Hero Motocorp — Hero glamour engine problem
I bought a Hero motorbike around 5 months ago(). From the day I purchased I am facing problems like
1) Shifting from 1 st to 2nd gear is very tight, ( This is a killer problem, prone to accidents which may be a life threaten).
2) Low mileage (~45), I have another Hero Honda which is 7 years old, still that is giving 45 KMPS mileage without any issues.
3) Engine is giving sound like a Grinder after 40KMPS.
4) If there is two people, then it won't run on any fly over.
5) Torch light gives more light compare to glamour head light.
I have told this to Hero Service people and completed 2 servicing, but none of them resolved. Seems there is a manufacturing defect which Hero doesn't support.
It's pathetic experience with Hero Motorcorp, users please don't prefer hero bikes...None of the issues doesn't resolve before 5 years/70k, KMS. Or else we have to void the warranty to check with local service people.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-04-01 16:45:07
[Dec 11, 2015] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|