Hero Motocorp — Lock problem, Millage problem, Vibration is very high of hero duet scooter

I had purchased new Hero Duet vx on 28/10/2016 from Upper India Hero, Delhi, , India. I am facing so much problem in this short period of time, which is too embarrassing for me .

Chassis no:-MBLJF16ESGGK20571.

I am very sorry to say that i am surprised these type of action from a reputed company like hero.

My first and second servicing are done with following details:

First Services:[protected]KM-595) with Token Number 18

Invoice No/Date:[protected]RINV[protected]/[protected]:58:02
Complain :- Change the Engine Oil, Fuel tank lock problem,

Status :- Oil changed, No washing properly, Fuel tank lock problem still.

Second Service :[protected]KM-2725)

Invoice No/Date:[protected]RINV[protected]/[protected]:39:31
Job Card No:[protected]RJC[protected]
Complain :- Change the Engine Oil, Fuel tank lock problem, Set the fuel efficiency ( Mileage)

Status :- Oil Top Up, No washing properly, Fuel tank lock problem still, Digi (boot)Light was not working, RPM are going very high ( vibration ), fuel efficiency is going loose from original (No Mileage),

Complained on Second Services
Second Service :[protected]KM-2832) with Token Number 40

Invoice No/Date:[protected]RINV[protected]/[protected]:43:45
Job Card No:[protected]RJC[protected]
Complain :- Fuel tank lock problem, Set the fuel efficiency ( Mileage), Digi Light Not working, RPM are going very high ( vibration ),

Status :- No washing properly, Fuel tank lock problem still, Digi (boot)Light is working, RPM are going very high ( vibration ), fuel efficiency is going loose from original (No Mileage),

My problem is it do not give proper mileage as company recommend more than 50 but it gives me only 30km per litter, I am in private job and daily up down 30 km every day so i am fed-up after buying this hero duet scooter. I am also wish to inform you that the fuel efficiency of vehicle is very bad. if it is the problem of particular vehicle please correct it. if it is the common problem of the brand duet please accept it and give necessary compensation to the owners.

Note:- I would like to inform you that my vehicle is under finance from Herofincorp and every month going paid to RS.3433/- which I had paid two premium if my problem will be still than am sorry to pay my next remaining premiums.

I request you sir please take necessary steps to completely check-up the vehicle and repair all the problems properly or replace the vehicle.

I hope you will keep the reputation of the company by attending this case as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regrad

Ajay Kumar Gola
gola.[protected]@gmail.com
Jan 25, 2017

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hero MotoCorp
    Hero MotoCorp Phone
    Hero MotoCorp Address
    34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057