[Resolved] Hero Motocorp — vehicle no. dl7sam7665 cd dawn rc not transferred by dealer.

A 74 MAIN ROAD KANTI NAGAR NEAR, Krishna Nagar, Delhi 110051, Delhi North East, Delhi, India
 Advocate Nitin Dixit on Aug 4, 2019
Dear team,
Himgiri motors, a 74 main road kanti nagar near, krishna nagar, delhi 11005, launched exchange offer in 2011, i exchanged my cd dawn bike registration no. Dl7sam7665 in this offer on dated 20.11.2011, and all original documents submitted along with form 28, 29, and form 30 to himgiri motors. But after 8 years to till date company has not transferred the the old rc in his name still my name is showing on govt. Records.

Therefore, it is my humble request to you that please take appropriate action against himgiri motors so that further no body can cheat to consumers, otherwise i will move to consumer forum or towards appropriate authority regarding this matter.

Thanking you,

Yours truly

Adv. Nitin dixit
(Respected member of bcd)
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 4, 2019

[Aug 04, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Advocate Nitin Dixit, Aug 04, 2019
Dear Team,
Himgiri Motors, A 74 MAIN ROAD KANTI NAGAR NEAR, Krishna Nagar, Delhi 11005, launched exchange offer in 2011, I exchanged my CD DAWN bike registration no.DL7SAM7665 in this offer on dated 20.11.2011, and all original documents submitted along with form 28, 29, and form 30 to Himgiri Motors. But after 8 years to till date company has not transferred the the old RC in his name still my name is showing on govt. Records.

Therefore, it is my humble request to you that please take appropriate action against Himgiri Motors so that further no body can cheat to consumers, otherwise I will move to consumer forum or towards appropriate authority regarding this matter.

Thanking you,

Yours truly

Adv. Nitin Dixit
(Respected member of BCD)

Comments

We regret the trouble caused. Please share your Registered Mobile number, Email Id, Dealer details and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on Email ID app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp
Meri bike passion x pro he aur is bike me phele tu 1 service me hi self kharab tha wo bhut chakkar katne ke baad service center se change hua aur ab bike time to time service hoti he bt mileage bilkul nhi derahi me chakkar laga kar pareshan ho gya sir 8 mahine purani he bike bss meri plss help karu sir

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - vehicle no. dl7sam7665 cd dawn rc not transferred by dealer.