[Resolved]  Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — Air conditioner not working

I have purchased Hitachi AC 2 months back and in 3 days of operating it gas leakage problem occurred as told by Hitachi service person. I want a replacement of my product as it is defective. Registering several complaints through mail and phone no one is replying and they are cancelling my complaints on their own. I have also escalated complaints to Level 1 & 2 management. But nothing is done not a even a single reply. I am appealing to everyone please don't buy any Hitachi products because there product are of bad quality and service is even worst. They don't listen to their customers. I have attached the model no. Of my AC.
Jun 2, 2021
My product was replaced after contacting them many times and not settling for repair because my product was brand new. They will not reply through email so you only talk to them via phone 7567884848
May 26, 2021

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 29, 2021
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response
Dear Amit,

Please be assured that our team is already working on your concern. Request you to allow us some time, you will be contacted shortly in this regard.

Team Hitachi