[Resolved] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — Extremely poor service - untrained staff

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 nikhil2017
On 27th April 2017, I request for service ([protected] & [protected]) for my window AC which was supported by a visit on 3rd MAY after multiple followups. I was in for a horror when the technician Mr. Sailesh mishandled my AC and broke the FAN casuing severe damage to the machine.
He told me it was a mistake and will replace the FAN and fix the AC by tomorrow after fetching the instrument. I called up NOBLE AIRCON - [protected] who asked me to speak with Mr. Ayaz (Service Manager - [protected]) to seek any help. After speaking to Mr. Ayaz I was extremely dissatisfied as he spoke rudely and asked me to await replacement by tomorrow latest. I have been calling him everyday and he has been giving fake promises of giving me a resolution by end of day.
What kind o[censored]nruly staff and unavailability of a basic AC FAN offer to a client - DISSATISFACTION AND CHEATED. In summer heat of Mumbai I am suffering due to inefficiency of HITACHI staff.
I have visited the home site and complained to KEY MANAGEMENT TEAM MEMBER HIGHLIGHTING MY ORDEAL DEALING WITH HITACHI.

I REQUEST - MR. VISHAL MARAR (MANAGER)
MR. SATISH NAIR (GM - SERVICE)
& MR. RAJESH NAGARI (NATIONAL HEAD- SERVICE)
to take corrective action and consider my feedback and improve the customer experience. We feel discouraged to refer your products to our friends & family.

Extremely poor service - untrained staff
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2017

[May 07, 2017] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, May 08, 2017
Dear nikhil2017,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2017
Dear nikhil2017,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at hitachiindia.[protected]@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Team Hitachi

Comments

Pathetic service from Hitachi.

I had been following since 2 years. and still no resolution. Gurgaon team is the worst and unskilled team.

Gaurav
I purchased a refrigerator Hitachi R-VG440PND3.GBK on 11/05/19. It was delivered with doors that were not alligned. The service engineer fixed the doors and made them to allign with each other but since then, the top door pops open each time we close the bottom door. We called the service engineer, Mr Subodh ( [protected]), but he said that this issue is with all Hitachi refrigerators that the top door opens up when we close the bottom door. I am sure Hitachi does not build refrigerators with such disabilities.
Kindly look into the matter and fix my refrigerator as soon as possible.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at hitachiindia.[email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Thanks for sharing the detail with us. We have escalated your concern to our team and one of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, May 29, 2019

Dear Mr. Gupta,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Team Hitachi

I have purchased ac on Jul 2018 from Flipkart, Order ID – OD[protected] Date -10-Jul-2018, My registered Phone number is [protected], email id – [protected]@yahoo.com

Product Details are - Split Air- Conditioner – Model – RMI223HBD Split 2.0, Hitachi – ACE3100F- RMI223HBD.

The ac ran fine for almost a month and since that time the performance has gone down miserably, there is no cooling and we are not able to recognize its performance, this summer when we started to use it, it again went down on our expectation.

So far, I have raised below Service Requests with you to rectify this problem but there is no resolution.

[protected]/10-May-2019 Status - Close

[protected]/12-May-2019 Status - Close

[protected]/19-May-2019 Status- Cancel

[protected]/22-May-2019 Status – Cancel

[protected]/16-Jun-2016 Status – Pending

And all the above request are closed and cancelled without our intimation, as you are not able to fix the problem and I have always informed that it’s not fine. How can you close the service request without customer remark as problem getting resolved.

I tried to reach out to Mr Rishabh Bajaj on Twitter as well but he is also doing time pass and not provide any resolution.

Now I have escalated to level National Service Centre – Vishal Marar, but no luck issue is still remain same.

This will move to General Manager Service – Satish Nair.

And next to National head – Service – Rajesh Nagari if I don’t get to hear soon from you or my AC is not replaced. It’s a faulty unit and I should not be made to suffer for that.

So, please replace my AC ASAP, as it’s still under Warranty .

Rajesh Verma

Rverma1975's reply, Jun 18, 2019
Now one newsb19061604606/16-Jun-2016 Status – Pending this is also closed without resolution
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019

Dear Rajesh,

Our team has shared all the requisite information with you via mail. Kindly refer to the same, also for any further query/concern please feel free to contact me.

+91 70 3532 4848 [Customer Care]
    +91 27 6427 7571 [Head Office]
    +91 11​ 2271 7161 [Corp Office]
    10th floor, Abhijeet, Mithakhali Six Roads, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380006
    Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] - Extremely poor service - untrained staff