[Resolved]  Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — Provided faulty refrigerator and not fixing within warranty

I had bought refrigerator from Hitachi in May 2019, and immediately after delivery we noticed unexpected noise in its compressor. So I logged complain and their technician acknowledged the issue with compressor, but consoled us that it won't be a problem.
Now in July 2021 refrigerator's compressor stopped working and on logging complain, the technician said compressor replacement would be required.
Date of incident: 19-July-2021
Issue: after acknowledging compressor fault which is still under warranty, Hitachi is not updating any further information. I call them everyday but they don't have any information.
My complain number to Hitachi is :[protected]
I would urge them to fix the issue at the earliest. Also they are not giving any idea when they plan to fix it or if do not plan at all.
I have already escalated issue to their 3rd level but no update yet.

Also Hitachi customer care defies that I have logged any complain in 2019, although I have complain number and messages from Hitchi too.
Aug 15, 2021
Aug 09, 2021

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 10, 2021
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response
Dear Karan,

We regret that you are facing any issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Team Hitachi