[Resolved] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — regret buying your products

deepakjain07 on Jun 13, 2019
I am facing serious concerns regarding the repair/ after sale service of my hitachi refrigerator under complaint number- [protected] which was registered on 27th may 2019.The service center representative Kamlesh Rana suggested me to get the name of the owner and address updated in the system. However, no such condition is mentioned anywhere (billing docs, website, app, etc). In this case this is a clear denial of service.

The refrigerator was purchased by brother gautam jain from Hariom Retails( ashok vihar, new delhi). Hence my brother who is not in india thus the complaint is registered in my name deepak ( iffco colony gurgaon) and i also have the original bill.

I am following up with your service center and customer care but no one is responding to my complaint. Few days later one of your representative ( mr Vijay pal-[protected]) contacted me and requested me to lodge a fresh complain under my brother name. I again lodged my complaint under complaint number-([protected]) and shared the same with mr. vijay when he came again to check the refrigerator on 5th june 2019 and assured me that name and number will be updated. But on 11th June he gave the number of one of your representative Rohit Rathore ( [protected]). He told me that your complain has been rejected due to mismatch of owner’s name and phone number. He assured me that my information will be updated soon as he has lodged the new complaint ([protected]) and my refrigerator will get repaired soon. But I have received the new message that my complaint has been rejected. Though I can see that my information has been updated but no action has been taken on my complaint. How long I have to go through the same grind because this is causing a lot of harassment to me.

Request you to look into the matter and get the same resolved asap.

I regret to say that i am totally dissatisfied buying your products.

As i have tried all the possible way to lodge my complain including your customer care app.Since no one is responding, let me know the alternate way to get it resolved.

I am attaching you the original bill and screenshot of my complain.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 19, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Deepak,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Dear Deepak,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case any assistance is required.

Team Hitachi