HKG ROX Infotech Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jan 18, 2016

File a complaint to HKG ROX Infotech

Having problems with HKG ROX Infotech?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HKG ROX Infotech customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HKG ROX Infotech

Delhi

HKG ROX Infotech Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by HKG ROX Infotech customer care

HKG ROX Infotech reviews & complaints(4)

Respond To Complaint he is the fraud company after taking money he don't complete the work and neither provide the doam in details, and he is changing my account id and pasword, please take action for him as soon as he is blackmailer hkgrox.[protected]@gmail.com Harish Sharma [protected] No. 17/Pocket-17, Sector-24, Rohini, Delhi-110085...

I graduated in 2015 and was looking for a job, when I was constantly getting Email about job offers(3 LPA) and internship (10K per Month) from them, I was initially avoiding them because it was too far away in North Delhi also this 3LPA was bellow expectation, not too clear information is there about them.

After not getting a proper opportunity, (Got offers but all out of Delhi) I went to give it a shot. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

The company was in a bit far away in a stinky area(not judging).
I reached the wrong place because it was marked wrong on google Map.
But when I reached, its just a house with 2 floor operating as a company.

At this point I thought they were a startup but In my mind it already looked like a scam.

I went to the first floor where I was told to go to 4th floor, when I was at first floor I saw students who looked like students not working young professionals.
they told me interview are conducted on the forth floor.

A guy name (Krishna or something) took my interview, to be honest I felt he was having trouble speaking in English so I switched to Hindi

He began asking me question after confirming I was a total fresher, He started asking me questions, one after another and kept saying I was wrong and repeated the same answer, I just gave to him.

This happened for the initial first 5-6 questions but after that I think it got too ridiculous to play this trick, but he still kept asking me question 4-5 more, Luckily I knew every single one of them.

Even he praised my knowledge, then said since I don't have any experience, I would have to first admit as a PAID TRAINEE for some 5 to 6K for 2-4 months.

I was actually laughing in my head, I felt he must also be feeling stupid at that moment. I left the place, a bit sad that my day was wasted but more sad that I was keeping this company in my later options.

They might be getting projects, but they are not a real company, they are a scam at work, a startup has a future, they are simply crawling in a loop.

BTW I am working in a real startup, So I have knowledge of what is real and fake being I rejected international companies to be here.

Mr Harish is a fraud man with fraud company HKG ROX SOFTWARE PVT LTD. He is unprofessional man with very little knowledge of website making. He don't complete his work even after taking the money and he is blackmailer. He never stay at his words, pl me alert nobody should get into his trap. hkgrox.[protected]@gmail.com Harish [protected] No. 17/Pocket-17, Sector-24, Rohini, Delhi-110085...

HKG ROX InfoTech & Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. — fraud company

he is the fraud company after takign money he dont complete the work and neither provide the doam in details, he is blackmailer hkgrox.[protected]@gmail.com Hitesh Sharma [protected] No. 17/Pocket-17, Sector-24, Rohini, Delhi-110085...