[Resolved]  Home Credit India Finance — Loan payment

Myself Sandip Das had taken a loan with loan no. [protected] on 18th Aug 2018 from Home Credit India. Initially the number of payment was to be done in 42 installments. I have already paid all the 42 installments but still in the app it is showing to pay another installment.
Regarding this if i reach out to the customer care they are asking to send query through mail and when am sending several mails related to this request to close this loan as soon as possible with the proper NOC document there is no response from their side. For the last 2 days I am getting calls from the customer care executives who are using very harsh tones and saying now I have to make 6 more interest payments. I am not understanding this discrepancy and they are also not responding through mails. Kindly help me with the issue.
Website - homecredit.co.in
Aug 7, 2022
Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 07, 2022
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response
"Dear Sandip,

Thank you for highlighting your concern.

We have forwarded your to concern to the relevant department and our team will contact you shortly to provide resolution.

Team Home Credit"
Complaint comments

Home Credit India Finance
    customer care contact
    Home Credit India Finance Phone
    Home Credit India Finance Address
    3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    View all Home Credit India Finance contact information