Honda 2 Wheelers India — activa 5g start heating after visiting to honda service centre

I purchase new activa 5g (Regn no hr20am8176) 3months back and from past 15days, facing problem of dropped mileage and then visited uday motors, authorized workshop of honda, lado saria, new delhi.in just span of 15-20days, i have to visit honda workshop thrice and still facing heating problem. My activa get hot in just 5kms and start making noise and as per mr. Vijay, honda workshop manager, lado sarai its new and advanced feature due to which vehicle is making noise.
If my vehicle get heated in just 5km then what will happen if someday i have to drive it for 100+kms.. Surely, on that day, it is going to blast due to over heating.
So, i wish to surrender back my vehicle to honda company as its very risky to drive it as i don't know when due to over heating engine get blast.

I request honda officials to take back honda activa 5g as driving it is full of risk due to its heating problem

[Jan 28, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Maine cb shine 125 c.c bike 5 November me le 2 month me bike k wheeler me problum ho gye or service centre wale muje insurance me change karne k liye bol rahe hai jo ki warranty me change hona chaiye...please help me ...

Honda 2 Wheelers India