[Resolved]  Honda 2 Wheelers India — Silencer of Honda SP Shine Disk

Dear sir
I am potential customer with UP17Q4598 to your. I worked with SBI BANK so I have a lack of time So I have not visit regularly your Agency. I have regret to you that the Agency Shiv Shakti TWO WHEELERS PVT LTD Baraut Baghpat UP collect a claim from ICICI Lombard under my bike claim no is mentioned Dear VIJAY KUMAR, We would like to share that SHIVSHAKTI TWO WHEELERS PVT LTD has been paid INR 9370/- as the full & final settlement of your motor policy claim no. MOT10659539. For any clarification, please call ANKIT A. BHARADWAJ on [protected]. Warm Regards, Team ICICI Lombard, Nibhaye Vaade.
But Your Agency not provide proper required service to me. And also make a severely harassment from 19 jan to 12 Feb 2021 with money, many more time visit your agency there is no response properly.
Your service provider not make a required service with in 25 days lastly I have make a complaint.
Please make a assurance to me. Howmany take more time to resolve my problem.
And also make a strict action against Your Agency.
Please give quick response within 3 working days. Otherwise I have make a complaint to HeadOffice also CHAIRMAN as well
Thankyou
Vijay kumar
Feb 14, 2021
Agency replaced some damage part of my bike but silencer not replace within 25 days and service providers collect full claim regarding as mentioned Dear VIJAY KUMAR, We would like to share that SHIVSHAKTI TWO WHEELERS PVT LTD has been paid INR 9370/- as the full & final settlement of your motor policy claim no. MOT10659539. For any clarification, please call ANKIT A. BHARADWAJ on 8802091184. Warm Regards, Team ICICI Lombard, Nibhaye Vaade. And other contact no of service provider is 9548873817 Please arrange and resolve my problem.
Feb 14, 2021

Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda 2 Wheelers India