Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [Hsbc] — credit card fraud transactions

1. Today i got 2 messages of fraudulent transaction on my account in 2 minutes.
2. I immediately block my card by sending the block message to 575750.
3. Immediately i called customer care to block my card. During the call itself 2 more transactions are done that means during my message the card was not block.
4. Finally after 2 min hold they blocked my card.
5. I asked to reverse all 4 transaction that happened within 30 min. They refused to do by saying they don't have any authority for that. And asked me wait till bill generation date that is 8 days after.
6. I called again, they told me they have noted my things in some note but can't raise any complain or cannot give any request number.
7. Finally i emailed to [protected]@hsbc.co.in
8. I don't know how to stop these transactions. They keep on saying that these transactions are in pipeline. And we can not stop this.
credit card fraud transactions

[May 02, 2019] Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My Old credit number- [protected]
Our mail Ref .No. [protected] with bank regarding balance settlement payment of INR 44906.00 towards this card. then I have made a payment HSBC BANK for zeroization in CIBIL records.After many request via mail no response from bank side. plz resolve this matter.

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC]
    Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Phone
    Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Address
    52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001