[Resolved]  HP India — hp 15-cs1000tx/my complaint is about my laptop is running slow

My laptop is running slow since i brought it last year on gudhi padva from reliance digital. I have informed about issue to reliance guys but they told me that i am taking updates of my laptop that's why it is happening, so i did that but performance is same as previous. Because of corona my warrantee got expired on gudhi padva. Aiso while running health scan it shows error in harddisk. But harddisk is working properly. Then why it is showing error health scan. Is that any reason of running the laptop slow. Please resolve and do the needful.
Thanks & regards,
Samir thale
Serial no-5cd8350031
Product no - 5fp53pa#acj

hp 15-cs1000tx/my complaint is about my laptop is running slow
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2020

[Apr 20, 2020] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response Apr 20, 2020
Dear Customer,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

Kindly email (hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com) your contact number and HP unit's serial number along with the review link.

I'll get the issue fixed asap.

I am an HP employee. If the information hasn’t solved your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website (www.hp.com/in)

Please visit the HP Support Forum www.hp.com/supportforum for further help.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet