Huawei — delete option not available while calling to customer care

Sudha Sk on Jan 3, 2019
When i am making a call to customer care for bank or phone issue, there we must the customer id or phone number which donot have delete button to make the correction. It leads to make me walk to bank or to borrow other's phone. Can you fix it up. Even though it's small a button add and click function it plays a role too.

Multiple screen display should also include the dialer screen too to type the numbers by seeing in other source.

Provide an alternative option to reset the safe password in the situation when i forgot my password and also security question instead of formating the phone.

Minimum limit of brightness during the dark light should be reduced even more as it cause eye irritation more

Sound quality of the music is very poor. Can have the maximum limit extended with improved sound quality.

Provide rename the music tracks option in the music app rather than doing it in files=audios or videos.
I would appreciate it if it's taken care in next software upgrade release.

Comments

When i create my own playlist I can't change songs playing order. I'm using Honor 10 smartphone. Emui 8.1.0. music app 12.0.0.332

I bought honor 9n in 20 October 2018 from flipkart . At December the back camera does not open but front camera works.
I cannot take photos or videos . Flashlight is also not working. I called Kochi showroom they told me to contact with Tele-tech Muvattupuzha .I surrender Mobile . But since there is no change.
My mobile honor 7A fingerprint not working
Contactno [protected]
Pin 505153
Distic'peddapalli
State :telangana

Sir am a poor student need a special mobile for my study and this is the special mobile which is attracted me but I can not able to buy this please can I get this mobile by gift from you sir my number-[protected]

14th Floor, Tower C, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector-39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Huawei - delete option not available while calling to customer care