Hyundai Motor India — body shop laxmi hyundai kukatpally

Rambabu Gajjala on Dec 14, 2018
Recently my has met with an accident and i opted for insurance claim, your showroom agents has done the inspection and as per that report i got the insurance claim and hi, hi,
Recently my has met with an accident and i opted for insurance claim, your showroom agents has done the inspection and as per that report i got the insurance claim and also i paid around rs.21000/- for this service.
I got the serviced/repaired and handed over to me on 11th december 2018. Post which i had a problem with the ac motor working, i have contacted the service showroom again and now they are again asking me to pay around rs.17000/-. Actually this is repair/problem which happened at the time of accident and your agents as to check and should provide the accurate report, which is not done properly due to which i had to pay this amount.

I need a solution for this problem, as i am not ready to bear these charges. I want my car problem to be resolved.

Car no: ts25 t 0580
Contact no: [protected]ecently my has met with an accident and i opted for insurance claim, your showroom agents has done the inspection and as per that report i got the insurance claim and also i paid around rs.21000/- for this service.

Car no: ts25 t 0580
Contact no: [protected] i paid around rs.21000/- for this service.

Contact no: [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - body shop laxmi hyundai kukatpally