Hyundai Motor India — body shop work

V3 hyundai perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Sagarbudhuse on May 14, 2019
I'm jai from chennai two days before i just give my car for service in v3 hyundai and the pic up driver was scratch my car running board and they said they will pain and give and it will take tree days i said okey but aftr 30m they said my car is ready,, i'm shocked and they came with my car but it was not painted. And agin they took my car and they said it will take tree days i said okey but give back properly its happens on 10th may 18 and they said they give car on monday morning but till 8pm they didnt cal aftr my cal they said give u on nxt day,, aftr a long waiting i got my car on tuesday but want is the surprise the complaint still not rectify,, and i dnt no what hell happens,, and i called the gm, ast gm  but ididnt get proper response from them in tree time if i didnt get proper solution from hyundsi i drop mg car in v3 hyundai and i never take my car from there and i vl go legaly [protected], [protected] this is my no and i attach photos below

Updated by Sagarbudhuse, May 14, 2019
I'm jai from chennai two days before I just give my car for service in v3 Hyundai and the pic up driver was scratch my car running board and they said they will pain and give and it will take tree days I said okey but aftr 30m they said my car is ready, , I'm shocked and they came with my car but it was not painted.and agin they took my car and they said it will take tree days I said okey but give back properly its happens on 10th may 18 and they said they give car on Monday morning but till 8pm they didnt cal aftr my cal they said give u on nxt day, , aftr a long waiting I got my car on Tuesday but want is the surprise the complaint still not rectify, , and I dnt no what hell happens, , And i called the GM, AST GM  But ididnt get proper response from them in tree time if i didnt get proper solution from hyundsi i drop mg car in v3 hyundai and i never take my car from there and i vl go legaly [protected], [protected] This is my no and i attach photos below

body shop work

Comments

Very poor service I have got. Everytime I give the car and they always delay in delivery and give some or the other excuses. This s so poor service and something has to be. And I need a reply on this .

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - body shop work