[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India — car ac not working after paid service

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
 Punithdp on Oct 1, 2018
I had given my hyundai i20 car sports model for servicing on 18/09/2018. All the checks were done by hyundai authorised service station and trial ride was taken with me alongwith the service engineer. The air condition of my car was working fine and no problem was there in the air con. However, i received the car on 19/09/2018 and i felt some issue in the cooling the next day. On sunday i went out with family and came to know that my air con was not at all working. I had to travel to mumbai on monday and tuesday (Details available). On wednesday, i went to the service station again and they told me that i will have to keep the car for check up and it will take time. I said to them that as i have to travel on thursday to another city, i will submit my car on friday and they agreed. On friday i submitted my car and they told me that they will inspect and let me know. Later on friday when i called them regarding the status of my car, they said that there is a problem in the air con coil and leakage is there so i will have to pay rs. 8000.00 for repair. I objected and said that no issue was there in air con prior to service and i wont bear the cost. Even in the recommendations they did not mention that the ac is not working. I told them to repair it free of charge as it is because of after service that the problem has occurred. They are not responding to me even now and my car is still at their service station without any concern from aldiam motors (Authorised hyundai showroom).
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 8, 2018
Mr. Kishan from Aldiam Motors (authorised service station of Hyundai) has resolved my query of air condition not working after service.

Comments

Its only 30k kms, power steering ecu came faulty.Hyundai should fit some quality ECU's in eon rather than fixing low quality ECU's.CS told me it will cost around Rs.7500 + labour carge + GST..Why Hyundai is fooling customers.

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - car ac not working after paid service