Hyundai Motor India — cheating during the periodical maintenance of the car

nirmitb on Sep 11, 2018
I consider myself to be a proud owner of hyundai verna sx purchased in yr 2013.
Since last 5 yrs the periodical maintenance (Pm) of the car has been carried out at authorised hyundai workshops only.
Recently the pm of my car was carried out at sant hyundai, dharamshala. Immediately after that i noticed extra noise in the engine during idling. The same was intimated to the workshop. On re - inspection of the car the technician at the workshop informed that this nose was due to 'crack in air filter assembly' as it was fixed with the help of 'fevi quick' which has got removed.
This came as a rude shock to me, as never ever had my car been opened at any workshop other than authorised hyundai workshop. The above incident has badly dented my faith in your company. The very ' ethos and working ethics ' for which your company is recognised suddenly seem to be diminishing. I feel cheated on this account.
May i request you to get the above incident thoroughly invetigated and such fraudlent may be dealt as deemed fit. Further, the replacement of air filter assembly be carried out free of cost at my dependent workshop ie: sant hyundai, dharamshala
Expecting an early response please.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My car having serious issue of steering lock while driving.I already reported this issue to Hyundai but not getting any response from them.
I had accident due to this issue only when I was travelling with my family .We all were safe due to GOD grace only.
I am requesting them to change but no one is listing even for test run.

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - cheating during the periodical maintenance of the car