[Resolved]  Hyundai Motor India — Incomplete repair

Dear sir
My car was delivered to me after 22 days with repair cost of 1.23 Lacs which I HV paid on that day after adjustment of 50% insurance claim.
But the repair of entire body was not properly fitted as well as entire body vibrate, also dicky was not fitted, I raised complained about it and them promise me take the vehicle and we will rectify it later.after that there was lockdown/shot down due to Covid 19.
On dated 10th aug I had give my car with this authorised showroom for re repair after discussed with showroom authority.after 7 days my issue has not solved and nobody response about it.
I have totally harrashed and not expected that type of service from Hyundai motors India.
Need your support to resolve my issues.
Incomplete repair
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2020
No one bothered about it.
Updated by Pritinandan Aug 26, 2020 They delivered my car, solve some issue but still facing same sound after accident.
Updated by Pritinandan Oct 10, 2020 Not received any support, still I have facing the same problem.very cheap denting and colour, also mechanical work is very poor.
My mobile no is [protected]
Updated by Pritinandan Oct 10, 2020 My car Hyundai grand i10 facing an accident on dated 27th Feb 2020 and I had give them to nearest service centre Utkal Hyundai, Jajpur road, odisha.front and back was totally damaged and expected bill was 1.3 Lacs APPX.
Need your support to resolve my issues.
Updated by Pritinandan Dec 15, 2020 Not received any solution.still.facing a problem lot, is anyone there to support me for resolve my issue.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Hyundai Motor India
    Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025