[Resolved] Hyundai Motor India — Repeated servicing for same fault but no result

Adabari: Guwahati-781012, India
 Sulay Kumar Chanda
For last six months My vehicle I10 Era purchased from Ojha Hyundai is showing mileage less than 8/lt, Which was promised to be 16 KM/Lt at the time of purchase. Now last six months, It was served for two times, But mileage is continued to be dropped in spite of servicing and promise made by servicing Engineers. A week ago as desired by local Servicing centre Saraighat Hyundai, Guwahati I have taken my Vehicle AS-010AJ 7376 for servicing and an amount Rs . 6700/- was charged, the mechanics who served my vehicle promised that it will be ok. But to my utter Surprise I found mileage is still dropping in spite of servicing. Again I contacted Saraighat Hyundai, they told me to bring the vehicle the servicing centre. On enquiry if it will be charged again they told yes. Now for the same fault how long and how many times should get my vehicle repaired, and how long will I continue to pay servicing charges repeatedly for the same fault. I want My vehicle to be serviced now and mileage should be enhanced as promised, without making further fault. Hence I request you to be reasonable and intervene into the matter, so that it may be rectified with proper mileage immediately.
With regards
Sagar Housing Complex
Kamakhyanagar
Adabari Tinali
Guwahati-781012
E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.in
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 24, 2016
Dear Sir/ Madam,
No communication whatsoever was made by Hyundai company centrally or5 local, As if they paid no importance to my complaint, or bother for their esteemed customer. Pl intervene into the matter.

With regards
Sagar Housing Complex
Kamakhyanagar; Adabari Tinali
Guwahati
E-mail [email protected]
Updated by Sulay Kumar Chanda, Nov 24, 2016
No Communication was made by the Hyundai Company

Comments

Surjeet hyundai bhopal service department dont tell the real fact of break part

Nd last result is ..

I was accedented

My family in my car when i was accedented

So plz tell me
Who is resposable

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - Repeated servicing for same fault but no result