Hyundai Motor India — request for cash refund and escalation o[censored]nprofessional behavior from pothens hyundai, kazhakootam (trivandrum/kerala) branch
Trivandrum, Kerala, India
SuSujay Mohan on Jan 8, 2019
Am writing this email with extreme dissatisfaction because of the unprofessional behavior from pothen's hyundai (Kazhakootam, trivandrum branch) sales team.
We made a booking for i20 asta cvt (Red) on 22-dec-2018, paying rs.10000 as advance. The delivery date was committed as latest by[protected]. Then we paid the rest of 8.2 lakhs on 28-dec-2018. I am attaching the order booking form and cash receipt about the same.
After debiting the entire amount, pothens informed that red color is not available and only white is available for the price. If we want to purchase red, we need to pay extra for 2019 model. We absolutely did not agree and was asking for the refund since 31st dec.
I am expecting the management to sort this issue faster and refund the amount of 8.3 lakhs latest by tomorrow (Jan 8th) as this has happened due to the negligence of the pothens or hyundai team and customers should not suffer because of formalities within the company.
Ever since we asked for refund, there has been efforts to delay and convince us saying they'll know the 2019 pricing soon and will see if they can fit in the same price. They kept on delaying and finally on 4th jan, they said we need to pay extra, we again denied. Today is 1-7-2019 and we have not received the refund. We have been interacting with sales executive riju b, and per the latest communication from him, finance would take their time and can do only by 10th. This is ridiculous considering the situation which we are going through with our 8.3 lakhs blocked for 10 days now.
The following are the main reasons which i think the dealing was unprofessional.
1. The reason which they described is that, they ordered red but hyundai shipped white. This was such a lame reason and i cannot believe this would happen with hyundai.
2. The team came home and was very much keen to take the existing vehicle as exchange on 29th dec, even without confirming that the booked vehicle will arrive. This is sheer negligence and unprofessional.
3. We have lost the year end deal from popular hyundai also since we fell by the wrong commitments from pothens, since we visited pothens first.
4. We are losing the bank interest also
5. There has not been prompt communication from the sales team, we had to follow up for updates.
I am escalating this matter to the senior management/ hyundai customer relations team, expecting a prompt response / solution.
+91 [protected] | +91 [protected]
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|