Hyundai Motor India — service issue in just 6 months after purchase

I had purchased creta 1.6sx diesel in july 2018 from ketan hyundia nagpur
Vehicle no - ma-31 fa 9522. (Rajendra khatri [protected]) within 6 months there is an issue in the gear box. The car is for my personal use and till date the reading is around 11000km. I gave my vehicle for servicing on 19th jan 2019 (Second free service). And on 23 the gear box started giving trouble. The gear is blocked and cannot shift the gear. I caaled the dealer (Ketan hyundai) and told about the issue and the executive asked my to bring the vehicle to the showroom myself saying that he cannot arrange the pickup for the same. And after waiting for 2-3 hrs he says that it will need time and will update me regarding the same on monday as saturday and sunday are holiday. And today i am being told the the spare parts of the gear box are not available and it will atleast take a week to arrange it.. My concern is in just 5-6 months the new vehicle started giving troubles and the dealers are not even ready to help. I am really upset with the service of ketan hyundai nagpur.. Please tell me what should be done..

Hyundai Motor India
    Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025