Hyundai Motor India — service quality and behaviour

chandan7891 on Mar 7, 2018
Hello Hyundai India

It was 31th Jan 2018 when i drop my car for general servicing, after 2 days i got a call from Kamal hyundai that my cars injectors are not wokring. so they need to send the injectors for servicing to start the car again. but when i drop the it was in moving to the roads. The only problem i was pickup. after 3 days again i called them to know about the status of my car, they said one of the cylender is leaked so they need to fix this problem too. how can it be possible because with both upper mentioned issue one can not start the car.
but still i managed somehow and said try to fix it ASAP and ill pay you for the same and they were ready to provide me the disacount. i got my car by paying 45K bill was approx 50K. i bear everything and gave them amount. but my car engine sound was different i objected on it but they i have to take a 1000Km testing if the sound will remain the same, they will look in to the matter. after completing 1000 sound was too loud and manager said i have to pay for it.
yesterday 06 march 2018 i complained to hyundai of the person and their service quality today i got my car with the previous sound.

I am happy to get it back but i faced too many problems during the month so I want you to take a necessary action against the service manager (Mr. Mishra) of Kamal Hyundai (kota). He was very aggressive during the conversation, he put some personal comments on my Financial conditon, he was behaving like a supreme leader and warned me that no body can help me except him so if i want my car back in previous condion i have to pay again, this is like extortion, bcoz few days before i paid 45K so why would i pay now, this kind of behaviour will not tolerated. kindly do something because being a customer i have some right brand image as well as customer.
I can't forget this bad experience for the rest of my life.

kindly do something
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - service quality and behaviour