Hyundai Motor India — servicing very poor

jithinnazar on Dec 12, 2018
My name is jithin nazar, i am working in uae. I serviced my car (Hyundai creta, vin no: malc281rlgm119021, reg no: kl-7-7771) at popular hyundai geetanjali junction nh 47 byepass, vytilla, kochi, kerala, india on 11-dec-2018. I serviced my car from hyundai authorized service center only since last two years. But this time i noticed that servicing of my car is very poor.

Service team recommended for oil change, all filter replacement and some other small replacements. Due to some financial issues, i requested them only for oil and filter change. After the service they delivered my car and i was totally upset with the service. I never experienced such thing in this two years time span.
Oil was spilled all over the engine compartment & not cleaned properly. Even my car is not washed properly after the service.

Please refer attached photos for your review & action. As a hyundai customer, i believe, hyundai promises customer satisfaction along with business.

I hope, me & other customers should not experienced this situation in future.
Looking forward to receive positive reply & solution from hyundai.

Jithin nazar

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - servicing very poor