[Resolved]  Hyundai Motor India — Supply of spare parts regarding

Greetings
I am Dr.Siva kumar, an assistant professor of surgery in Rangaraya medical college, kakainada.
I am owner of your Venue. I purchased it on 01.10.2019 at Sai sridevi hyundai at kakinada. I was very happy with the performance of venue.
On 26 of July I was driving out from my drive way in apartment whe suddenly I felt some thing gave way at sterring. I hit the sidewall of my drive way. The left bumper, fender and lower arm and stud got damaged it seems.
I have give the vehicle to the dealer from whom I have purchased the car on 27.07.2020.
They said the parts have to come from chennai.
I am a professional and during the pandemic of covid I have to cater my services to my patients .
Without my car it is indeed difficult for me to commute
Please make sure that my car will be repaired at the earliest and handed over to me.
My car number is : AP 39 CG 5067
Vin no is:MALFC81AVKM046399
Dr.siva kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 16, 2020
I am very happy to inform you that, my venue is with me with all repairs done in a showroom condition. I thank management and staff of Sai sridevi hyundai at kakinada for their commitment to customers.

Hyundai Motor India
    Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025