[Resolved]  Hyundai Motor India — Vehicle not yet received - Puran Chand s/o Sh. Chandi Ram

Dear Team
I had booked a car " TRF SWAP BKG CRETA S PETROL White" with Raja Motors Bathinda in the months of November 12, 2020. with a promise to deliver the car within a month i.e. by 17 Dec 2020. Receipt of the same is attached herewith.
But you will be surprised to know that the Vehicle is still not delivered and we are yet to get any confirmation date.
I have to give this car to my daughter on 23rd Dec 2020 on her 19th birthday but the charm of getting this vehicle is already lost.
Dealer keeps on changing the delivery date and still we are not confirmed when we will get this Vehicle.
Perhaps we are feeling that the dealer is delivering our vehicle to somebody else everytime and ditching us. It hurts my sentiments to gift this car to my daughter on her 19th B'day. Now this car is of no use for me.
You are requested to refund the money with interest and instruct the dealer not to play with others sentiments.
With Best RegardsPuran Chand[protected]
Vehicle not yet received - Puran Chand s/o Sh. Chandi Ram
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2021
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

how this is resolved, could you please clarify. Without accessing me or reaching me how this is resolved. can any one elaborate.

Hyundai Motor India
    Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025