[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — cab booking with advance

Bhawanipatna, Kesinga, Kalahandi District, Odisha, India
 Kapil2785 on Apr 24, 2019
I had booked a cab for airport transfer on 17/04/19 late night. I had to schedule my travel on 16/04/2019 for which i paid an advance of rs.269 through online transaction.
But, since then i didnt receive any information about the cab whether its about to come or anything else nor i got the refund for advance amount paid. Now i want the refund back though the medium which was used to pay advance.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2019

[Apr 24, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Dear Kapil2785,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

At the outset, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant instance.

We are concerned to note your reported incident and request you to view this incident as circumstantial and unintentional.

We tried to pull up your booking details with the information you shared, however, we could not find the booking id/transaction details you are referring to.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, OR write to us at Goibibo 24/7 (please log on to www.goibibo.com/support), OR CHAT support option is available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India:[protected] /[protected], Calling From Abroad: +91-[protected].
You may connect with Goibibo anytime to assist you further.

Further, we request you to share the BOOKING ID/Payment ID along with e-mail address and contact number used at the time of booking, to check the details.
Awaiting your response.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team Goibibo
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Dear Kapil2785,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

We are resolving this case, as we have not heard from you after the details requested for investigation.

Further, please note that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, along with CHAT support option available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India:[protected] /[protected], Calling From Abroad: +91-[protected].
You may connect with Goibibo anytime to assist you further.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team Goibibo

Comments

I booked a hotel through goibibo vide id: HTLNCD7P9T..however i am highly disappointed with goibibo since qrong info was provided by the site like availability of swimming pool, staem, sauna, net connectivity, however nothing of thia sort qas available at the hotel
I paid for my hotel booking but there was no booking at all in the hotel and when we tried to check in the hotel denied .tried to call the customer service but they did not help, instead they disconnected the call .
I booked a ticket to London from Bengaluru on 9th and return on 13th yesterday and was charged 70K while I see the price is 55 K now.

Fight : Air Asia.
Name : Sindhu Alamanda Appaiah

Highly unacceptable and dooped.
Goibibo has cancelled the booking without given notice to customer and also they did not processed the refund too.
they are not allowing booking also, and they are not willing to refund also.
Booking id AMDWZ459O . I booked and cancelled immediately on 29th march. So far i didnt get refund. I tried to contact customer care. Not getting proper reply. I want to get my refund.
I got a mail from Goibibo

Greetings from Goibibo!!!

This is in reference to your query under booking id- TUAC4B8NG

As per the telephonic conversation, An amount of INR 10268.00 has already been initiated from our end on 25th March 2019, You can validate the same with the help of Bank Reference Number - 30001090858333199912804
Pranavthakur1979's reply, Apr 11, 2019
My Another refund from Jet Airways is yet to receive.

With regard to your email, we have processed the refund of INR7268 under ARN#83042110806020160328 and INR980 under ARN#83042110806020160326 on 25Mar'19. The amount usually reflects in the account in 7-10 working days, we request you to check accordingly with your bank.

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]