Ibibo Group / Goibibo — (ebook purchase) payment was taken but no product.

Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala, India
 Anish Yezz Kumar on Feb 18, 2019
I'm writing to enquire about a product (Ebook) which i have just payed for using federal bank net-banking from ssbcrack shop online (Payubiz). But i didn't get the product till now. An amount of rs 65 was deducted from my federal bank account. And the site shows that the "the payment is not successful". And no further action was taken on my money. Will you please make that product available for me unless refund that amount to my account.

The screen shot of product description is attached below.

(ebook purchase) payment was taken but no product.
(ebook purchase) payment was taken but no product.

[Feb 18, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
Dear Anish Yezz Kumar,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

In reference to your concern, please be advised that Ibibogroup was parent company of payu (payment gateway), hence this transaction reflects under ibibogroup.

We at GOIBIBO can only check/action and trace transactions made under goibibo.com.

Please take this up with the relevant platform that you have used for payment.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team Goibibo

Comments

Hi Anish,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern and contact details at [email protected] with your ticket number (31031) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]
    +91 12 4674 9000 [CEO]
    5th Floor, Good Earth City Centre, Sector-50, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122018
    Ibibo Group / Goibibo - (ebook purchase) payment was taken but no product.