[Resolved]  ICICI Lombard — income protection claim settlement

I took one loan from m/s cashe online cash loan portal in nov'19, the loan was sanctioned and at the same time, i took income protection insurance from icici lombard, in that if i lost my job, the insurance company will give me 6 emis claim for the same. But now when i lost my job and i claim, insurance company raised new rule which is neither in policy nor they told me at the time of insurance. Due to this hidden rule, company is rejecting my claim. Request you to please look into this matter and please help me to solve this and get my claim.

My policy no: master policy number – 4151/ip/[protected]/00/000.
Income protect 481316 dated 18/11/2019 has been issued at mumbai, by icici lombard general insurance company limited
Claim matter no:

Cicilom:[protected] irdai token no.[protected] customer name: vivek kumar singh

Note: i am trying to get it to solve from last two months but i am not getting the claim. Please help me get my claim and stop this cheating of icici lombard with customers.

Vivek kumar singh
Mob.[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 20, 2020

[Apr 18, 2020] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Apr 19, 2020
Dear Vivek,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

ICICI Lombard
    ICICI Lombard Phone
    1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard Address
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025