Icici Lombard — policy is not received till date

B 2,JEEVAN ANAND LIC COLONY ,GROUND FLR, NEAR CHETAK BRIDGE ,GAUTAM NAGAR,, Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Shadan Hashmi on Apr 22, 2019
I have applied for policy renew for car insurance through your icici lombard, whose details are as under

Value date 02/12/2018, transaction date 03/12/2018, transaction remarks bil/onl/[protected]/icici lomb/bsyoh1n9yznboo/policy withdrawal amount (Inr) rs. 21, 588.00. It was advised me that policy will be ready after one or two days, but i have not received the policy till date. You are requested to kindly advise me for the same or mail me my policy in below email address.

Hina siddiqui
Mail - er. [email protected]
M-[protected]

[Apr 22, 2019] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shadan Hashmi, Apr 22, 2019
car details MP04 CT 7702
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Shadan,

We have noted your concern. We will check this from our end and get back to you on it.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

We write this with reference to your concern regarding policy not received (3**1/1*******0/*0/**0),

We have tried contacting you on your phone number 77******48. However, were unable to establish any contact. If you wish to call us back please contact on[protected] or reply to this email without changing the subject line.

We would like to inform you that your policy has been issued from our end and the same has been sent on your registered email id i.e. [email protected]

We value your relation with us and assure you best of our services.

We look forward to serve you.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, May 11, 2019
Dear Mr. Biradar,

Thank you for contacting ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd regarding your claim number MOT08621492.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

As per our telephonic conversation held dated May 10 on your mobile number 94*******0, we wish to inform you that post receipt of your email we have checked with our claims team and relevant team and as such no commitment from our end was given for claim admissibility could be paid even though transfer of ownership not done, further post claims team reviewed the claim and regret to inform the stand on claim rejection remains the same since transfer of ownership was initiated after claim registered which is as per policy terms and conditions.

We assure you best of our services.

Comments

My claim number MOT08621492.
I have purchased two wheeler bike.
I have transfer document for transferred to RTO.
Still bike not transferred in my name.
But process under process.
ICICI person said, my claims rejected due to two wheeler not transferred.
ICICI insurance not support.

[email protected]'s reply, Apr 17, 2019
ICICI insurance service execute not support mr.Rahul at nagpur.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, May 6, 2019

Dear Madan,

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, May 7, 2019

Dear Mr. Biradar,

We sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused to you.

As per our telephonic conversation held today on your mobile number 94******30, we presume that as per your findings you were been advised claim admissibility is accepted during transfer of ownership by claims team and want to review on claim so allow us to work on your case and we shall respond to you in 4 working days.

In accordance to our continual focus and commitment to customer service, we trust we will address your concern(s) in a fair and equitable manner.

We assure you best of our services.

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Icici Lombard - policy is not received till date