[Resolved] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — Auto debit to ICICI Bank account - No instructions ever given

Bangalore North, India
 VijayBhasker Velury
My policy number of ICICI Prudential is 00100253. I have NOT given any instruction to debit my ICICI Bank account. Today the amount has been debited and amount is Rs. 26, 423.00 should be reverted back immediately. I always pay by cheque and last year I paid on debit card on April first week But I have NOT given any Standing instruction in writing. This is most idiotic and inefficient way of working. I have already paid for this Financial Year.

I suggest you to consider this payment in April 2017, otherwise, return back to my account.

Vijay Bhasker V.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2017

[Mar 08, 2017] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2017

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Mar 10, 2017
Dear Vijay,

We are unable to trace your contact details with the policy number that you have provided.

We request you to please share your contact number for us to get in touch with you at the earliest.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2017
Dear Vijay,

We understand that our representative has contacted you and assisted you with your concern.

Is there anything else we may assist you with?

www.iciciprulife.com

Comments

Dear team,

I have applied for PF and ESI but still i have not receive any response from your side please check and update to same, my emp.id was -5037283

D.venkatasubbaiah
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2017

Dear D.venkatasubbaiah,

www.iciciprulife.com
I would like to cancle policy no.20765650. It was shared by your agent thatone time premimum will be around Rs.30000 for my lone amount and it will cover me for 15 years. The premimum is not in line with discussion hence i request you to cancle the policy and refund all amount back to my account.
Rajat Pandey

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2017

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Apr 6, 2017

Dear Rajat,

We understand that our official has contacted you and is addressing your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2017

Dear Rajat,

Is there anything else we may assist you with?

www.iciciprulife.com
I have paid premium three times (60000) but as per discussion to customer care only one premium paid so kindly look into the matter and shot out matter.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2017

Dear Mr. Rathod,

www.iciciprulife.com

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Auto debit to ICICI Bank account - No instructions ever given