ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — closed policies

sathish_154 on Aug 21, 2019

I have obtained the following icici prudential policies in the past at various times.

Policy numbers:
19275777

All these policies were taken as per the advise of your representatives at villupuram branch of tamil nadu. Each of these policies were taken with an assurance from the branch that these policies could be closed after paying 3 years of premium.

I had been paying the annual premiums on time.

In 2018, when i approached the branch regarding the closure of my policies, the branch manager and the person responsible for the icici prudential section advised me to take another policy and assured me that the above mentioned policies will be closed by them within 3 weeks and full amount without any penalties will be refunded to me. I did take another policy (Number:26958610and[protected] and submitted my application for closure of the above mentioned policies.

The above mentioned policies were closed, but i only received part of the amount i paid as premiums. When i approached the branch manager, he assured me that he was working on getting my full amount.

Since then, i had been repeatedly following up with the branch personnel and i have not been receiving any positive response, but just assurances that i would get my money back.

At one point, your employee went up to the extent of saying that they would get money based on the reason that my mother was i’ll. I had told them that my mother passed away 5 years ago.

After almost a year, i have lost hopes of getting my money back through the branch personnel. So, i am approaching you for a resolution.
Chandrasekar

[Aug 21, 2019] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sathish_154, Sep 23, 2019

I have been waiting for more than a month for reply, could you please update my status.

regards
Updated by sathish_154, Nov 13, 2019
As communicated numerous times in the past, I don’t agree with ICICI Prudential decision due to the following reasons.
1. I was not originally intending to close my policies. ICICI Prudential bank personnel convinced me to surrender my policy and promised full refund of the premiums.

2. ICICI Prudential had admitted during the phone calls with me that this was your fault. That is the reason you have also agreed to close my two policies taken last year (policy number 26958610 and 26958640.). When there is a fault on your side, I would expect that you adhere to the promises given by ICICI Prudential employees.

Here are some screenshots of the correspondences I had with your employees.

Last week I spoke to ICICI Prudential staff Mr Manish Pillai and I was trying to explain my situation but he doesn’t want to listen anything, he was very rude while I was talking and suddenly hang up my phone call. This is not provisional manner to talking to the customers

Chandrasekar

Comments

Company has foreclosure my policy without informing me about, when I conduct them to know the reason they said there is insufficient fund to continue my policy but they didn't inform me about situation

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - closed policies