ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance related photos (185)

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Katherresh on Jan 10, 2018
I have a wealth builder policy 18317604, payment has been debited twice from my sb account on 30th dec, 2017. I did raise a refund request[protected] on the same day and was told that refund would be credited back to the account from where it is debited within 6days. Still i'm awaiting refund and i raised an escalation request[protected], heard that cheque is returned but i did get any intimation from icici or courier on check disbursement, icici pru life customer service person is saying that she can't see any details or she is not connecting call to her supervisors. I want my money soon.

[Jan 10, 2018] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Team my father policy Icici prudential insurance since 2014 saptembar. At Gujarat location. This policy I have a disidid surrender I want to Gandhinagar Gujarat branch . this office employee said do not surrender your policy.i have said you wrong selling my father policy. So kindly my father policy surrender.

puneet03 on Jan 10, 2018
    Policy number= 19603038

This is to inform you that an advisor falsely sold life insurance policy to mr. Pramod kumar agrawal, in the name of fixed deposit with higher returns. He (Not much educated) got traped in his sweet talks and purchased the instrument worth rs 50000/- with having trust on icici brand name.
    He came to know about this fact by the end of 2016, at the time when he was asked regarding further premium of rs.50000/- that he has been sold life insurance policy in the name of fixed deposit.
    He continuoslly called that advisor several times in 2017. But he didn't respond to a single call.
    Thus in the end i had to file this report. He want his money i. E. Rs. 50000/- back as soon as possible
    Please give some response.

Puneet agrawal

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — foreclosure of policy

prashantraut2511 on Jan 4, 2018
      In may 2012 i opened a policy scheme wealthbuilder. Policy no:17312989.
      I paid premium amount inr 2, 00, 000 after...

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — surrender - icici pru wealth builder 2

Sachin_son04 on Jan 2, 2018
      Dear concern team,

I went to icici bank branch for a fix deposit of amount 1lac. Your marketing executive...

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — product guaranteed saving plan

arynum on Dec 31, 2017
      I have icici prudential life insurance policy no. 17349926. I was going through our email trails recently. My policy has been...

[email protected] on Dec 27, 2017
      I have apply for home loan of 20 lacs 1 month before, as per my eligibility 20 lacs is possible said by officials.which was suited for me.
      but after that without any intimation or any enquiry they increase my loan amount up to 20 lacs 65 thousands and sanction with those amount. In that amount they added my life insurance without my knowledge or without any conference.
      I don't want that additional insurance policy which forcefully added to my amount. I want to know how they do like this..just like playing with the customer as they have need.
      this is unethical thing done by the bank.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2017
      I am taking my complaint back as I have meet official at icici. they clarify my query, and solve the issue. thanks to them and to this forum also

[Dec 28, 2017] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by [email protected] Dec 28, 2017
      I am taking my complaint back..
      as I have talk with icici official.
      and they clarify my doubts and confusion.
      and solve my issue.
      thanks consumer court for response.

Vijay Lanka on Jun 13, 2018
        Dear team,

I purchased the subject polocy in August 2014 and paid premium of Rs.20618/-.My polocy no: 18842270. after that i moved to another job and mobile number got changed and because of some financial crises i could not make the payment further. I contacted the executive who sold that polocy he said that i can get back my premium after 4 four year. now i contacted ICICI to check the status they said that my polocy was foreclosed and i do not get single penny.

This was not correct. I am not expecting any thing more then what i paid to icici.

Kindly consider my request and help me out.

Vijay Kumar

[Jun 13, 2018] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bhavnaben vanra on Dec 19, 2017
          Date 19/12/2017
          Bhavnaben D Vanra
          Policy No. 16349386

To
          Respected sir
          manager icici prulife,
          subject : policy refund related

This reference to last sms received from your regarding premium due of 29126 pertain into insurance policy no:16349386 now i surprise i had never bought any insurance policy of such scheme. i had bought policy for one time premium or single premium towards paid rupees 25386.
          now i come to know this is regular policy till date . i do not receive any policy document so i am not aware about terms and condition benefits of the policy. so this is pure negligence. i am requesting full refund of premium rupees 25386 within 30 days .you may refund directly to me .
          i close the my home loan 25/11/2017.
          so please solution my matter.
          your faithfully
          Bhavnaben D. vanra

[Dec 20, 2017] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Please change my mobile no in my policy no 13088893
          My new mobile no is [protected]
          Add my addhar card no.[protected]
          Verify my PAN no AMAPM3828N

Ambika Sehgal on Dec 15, 2017
            Dear team

I have sent multiple emails since past 2 years and have visited the bank multiple times however no one has helped with the above policy.

Please note that i was sold this policy wrongly. I was told that i have to pay the premium only once and then i was out of india for sometime.

I have been trying to open the policy again however it has been foreclosed.

This is very unfair that icici is doing this with their privilege customer. I have been banking with you since more than 10 years and i am not given an option to either start this policy again or icici is not ready to return my money,

Please come back to with some solution asap.

Look forward to hear back at the earliest.

[Dec 15, 2017] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            SIr,
            I have bought ICICI Guarenteed Wealth ProtectorLP No.18851258 during 2014. In that details my DOB is wrongly entered as 7.7.1955. But my DOB is 23.07.1955. Hence please be correct,
            P. Perumal
            Dear Concern
            Pls note I am Ramanjinappa TA policy no-OB08041700 and received the documents and refered all the terms and facilities so its as expected so requesting you to pls cancel my policy.
            Ramanjinappa TA

Karanschauhan on Dec 15, 2017
              I had already paid premium of rs. 39674/- against my policy 18235485 on 30 nov. 2017 but he receipt of the same has not been received till date through email. Even i had already registered my complaint in paota branch jodhpur last year as i have not received last 5years receipts on premium which was already deducted from saving account automatically on due date. Kindly send me copies of receits and also change my mobile no. [protected] to [protected] and oblidge, my email id is as under but no reply has sinc been received till date please expidite.
              Singh. [protected]@gmail.com

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — ex employee relieving letter required 567136

sandeepsin11 on Dec 12, 2017
                I have been worked with icici prudential life insurance company from the period of sep 2008 to july 2010, my emp...

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — death claim documents

ritugarg on Dec 11, 2017
                I am ankit garg nominee of mr ashok garg policy no 0459663. My father has expired. I have submitted my documents at address...

Raghawanand Singh on Dec 8, 2017
                Policy no21552687 on13nov17 sent by blue dart and 14nov returns back. I contacted icici prulife mallroad kanpur for the policy detail they said within 5 days you'll get your policy. I contacted mr. Sumit mishra branch manager for the same. Till date policy has not reached to me.
                Now i don't need this policy. Please look into the matter for free lookout

[Dec 08, 2017] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I am Kavita sanjay nikam.
                I have a policy of super pension plan to icici life prudential.. ..since 2008.
                I lost my phone.. So I want to change my mobile number and email address.. For the policy number 10691127...
                Please help kindly.
                My new mobile number is [protected]
                E mail address is.. [protected]@gmail.com

vjain_us on Dec 8, 2017

Please note that the policy # 21585283 was opened without my final concent by rohit kumar at pune icici prudential office.

The sequence of events was as follows:

1. I live in usa. I was visiting india in november 2017.
                  2. I wanted to surrender my existing icici prudential policy #15827113.
                  3. Rohit kumar started pressurizing me to buy another policy for 6 lacs.
                  4. There was an undue delay in processing the surrendering of my policy. Meanwhile, rohit kept on insisting me to buy a new policy.
                  5. Since my surrender paperwork was getting delayed i agreed to sign the documents for a new policy along with a cheque.
                  6. Rohit suggested opening the policy in my son's name to keep the cost down.
                  5. Rohit agreed to hold off any processing until i provide all the documents viz. A copy of my son's passport as well as my final approval.
                  6. I requested policy literature which rohit provided.
                  7. I decided not to go ahead with the policy. I notified rohit not to move forward via whatsapp and email. I have supporting email communication.
                  8. I did not provide the document nor did i provide my final consent to open the policy. I have supporting email and whatsapp communication with rohit.
                  7. And yet, i see the policy has been opened in my name. Ridiculous!

Fortunately, the cheque bounced as i moved the funds sensing fraud intentions.

I want everybody to be aware of such malpractice and hence this note.

! wish to update my mobile number for two polices -

1.[protected] LIFE - ICICI Pru iCare RP Option I

2.[protected] HEALTH - Hospital care II

New mobile number is [protected]

The old mobile number was [protected]

Address is correct.

Email address is correct.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — wrong dob entry in my classic insurance policy [Resolved]

Mallika8 on Dec 3, 2017
                    Sir
                    I have received my policy
                    Policy wholder: mallika. P.
                    Policy name: icici pru life time classicbr...

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — about my experience certificate [Resolved]

rajanjoshi3103 on Dec 1, 2017

I have been worked with icici prudential life insurance company from the period of jan'10 to june'13,...

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — getting invalid combination of date of birth [Resolved]

Kranthi Kumar Kurapati

My wife has a life insurance policy of the number 10515504 and it has the date birth printed on the...

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — my pan card is returned [Resolved]

nelsonk nelka
                    I didn't receive my pan card due to unavailability because i was at work in tanjore. So kindly send my pan card to my office...

Mudit bhandari
                    I had icici prulife policy name: investshield life with policy number 04993667 having premium of 8000 per month. This policy got matured in march 2017

I got a call from icici saying that, they have better policy for me with better returns. I had faith on the brand so i agreed to meet there agent

They send a agent
                    Name : dhirendra singh
                    Code/licence : 01174208
                    Contact no:[protected].

This agent convinced me to buy policy name : lifetime classics, and he said that premium would be only 15, 000 only. I agreed.

When i asked him should i pay by cheque, he said not required as it will get deducted from my policy account, i agreed. He took all my details and said i dont need to give more info as i am existing customer.
                    I got confirmation call from icici for the policy with new policy details and saying that policy premium is 15000

Today, when i checked on site to my shock, the premium was 1.5 lac not 15000. I have been fooled by icici and there agent.

Icici pru have looted me of rs 1.5 lac when they said that the premium is of rs 15000

This is case of a fraud. Please return my hard earned money
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2017

[Nov 25, 2017] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response Nov 27, 2017
                    Dear Mudit,

We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response Nov 29, 2017
                    Dear Mudit,

We tried contacting you on your registered number but we couldn't get through. Kindly share an alternate number or suggest a good time to get in touch with you on priority.

www.iciciprulife.com
                    Hi, All insurance agents & officials playing this, for which this insurer is also not an an exception, when policy has been matured you should not have agreed for new policy which will post pone further 10 to 20 years of maturity depending on policy re issued. They should not advice or canvass for reinvestment unless insured has requested for reissue specifically. Now new policy has been issued by reinvesting maturity value that means insured has agreed for the same.
                    This is being done by misleading the customers to get business & earning for themselves not for insured.

Karthikeyan Rajamanickam
                      I have been worked with icici prudential life insurance company from the period of dec'10 to may'12, my epr num is 597149, but unfortunately i lost my salary slips and experience certificate, i have sent lots of email to customer service to requesting the documents, but i dont received any response from the team, please help me to get the same asap.
                      Thanks and regards,
                      Karthikeyan. R
                      Cell-[protected]
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2017

[Nov 20, 2017] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response Nov 21, 2017
                      Dear Karthikeyan,

We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you and assist you.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response Nov 22, 2017
                      Dear Karthikeyan,

Our official has sent you an email regarding your concern. Request you to refer the same.