[Resolved] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — icici pru elite life super

Gurgaon, India
 svverma01 on Jun 9, 2018
I have been forced to take the policy icici pru. Wants to cancel asap.

Mentally stressed by the company agents all times. Will call at all times and forced u to say ues else will be called or visits.

Also they will speak all good things without lettling u to go thru complete but yourself when everything is detailed in internet and other places.

No value for customer private time.

My policy number is 22851090, which i want to cancel asap. This policy has been taken on 8 june 2018

Sadhana verma
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 14, 2018
Called and cancelled

[Jun 09, 2018] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sir/Mam I was working with the icici prudential for the year 2008-09 .my employee id i.e. 553774. . So please provide me exact pf number with establishment code.
Regards. Niranjan Biswal .Employee ID: 553774
My self Hiba Hafiz, Employ number 5038587 has been resigned on November 15 2017 and i applied for my PF and pension on 21june 2018.(Application send to ICICI Pru life insurance co Ltd, shared services, mumbai address PF and pension till now i didn't receive my PF and pension .So kindly help me to know the current status of my PF and pension.

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - icici pru elite life super