[Resolved]  ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — insurance

My advisor at Motilal Oswal Securities, where I have a demat account told me to divert some of my funds to a fund which gives good returns. He asked me to transfer the amount immediately in the meantime he told he will redeem my mutual fund in MOSL. I immediately transferred the amount of Rs.62701/- on 8th NOv. 2019. Later I came to know that it is an insurance policy. Since I have lot of policies I told him to cancel the policy and transfer the amount to the same bank from which I made the payment. They held my money for so long giving excuses that they want my Pan card number, my daughters pan card Number, cancelled cheque which I had already given at the time of transfer. Now they say that the money will be transferred into my daughter's account, who is the policyholder.

I don't understand since I cancelled the policy, the amount should come to my account only. They are not listening. This is another way of holding the amount.

If the amount is transferred to my daughters account, income tax people will ask where the money has come from since the policy has not materialized.

Such misspelling is taking place in insurance sector.

Kindly advise the ICICI prudential Life Insurance sector to transfer my money to my account only

The licensor licence No. is 01359703

I am a senior citizen and they are harassing me like anything. asking me to send several documents . Please look into the matter
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2019
Motilal Oswal Advisor Name Nishit Padubidri, licence No. 01359703 The person at ICICI Mr.Govind Maurya Mobile No. 9172781056

[Dec 11, 2019] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Soumini Soman Dec 10, 2019
Kindly ask them to transfer the amount with interest into my account since I am a senior citizen
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Phone
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Address
    1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025