[Resolved]  IDBI Bank — IDBI bank supported to open bogus n fraud account. All rule of bank thrashed by idbi officers

Mr. Gavade from my native place opened IDBI A/C on 26/12/12 without my permission. On 26/12 Mr. Gavade was present at bank, he filled bogus & fraud information in form, bogus signatures, fake visit report of prepared by bank persons. With help of bogus info & fake authority letter blind IDBI PERSON handover the important documents like cheque book, ATM Card & PIN details. There are plenty of mistakes from bank persons. As documents provided by Gavade, money withdrew from A/C by ATM . There plenty of fraud & bogus documents. Gavade arrested by police. But main buggers of bank still outside. I have send plenty of e mails, phone call to MD, GM, B.M but not replied at all because they know what mistake this bugger done & forced his branch officers not to provide any information. Due to this ### I lost my job, lost my brother, two outstanding job offers. Any child can confirm who is really devils.
I have plenty of proofs & want send this bulls permanently in jail and such thieves should hang in in any. They are showing over smartness and they are to busy. But to give this ### life time punishment. I have faced n number of problems and now they have to pay each day. They should made king of donkey & every day there celebration yatr for coming one year. This guys are totally shameful. If I got chance we will #### them. Both are from swine category. Salay kam chor hai and asking salary ### , ###
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2017
NOT RESOLVED AND NOT A SINGLE LINE REPLY. CASE IS OPEN 100%

[Jan 25, 2017] IDBI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Name: Sangay Gyatso Bhutia
SB A/C no. [protected]
Debit card no. : [protected]

This card is being blocked by wrongly put pin no.
I request to remove the block.
Sangay Gyatso Bhutia
[protected]@gmail.com
Dear sir
My AC.no.is [protected]
I was paying my mobile bill from paytm on 12jan 2017 so 550rs deducted my account but I have no received in paytm and pending my transition so please refund my balance in my account .
And my registered mobile number is [protected]

IDBI Bank Phone
    IDBI Bank Address
    IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade - Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400005