[Resolved] Idea Cellular — automatically purchasing game & deducting my balance from prepaid account 21 reviews

Kripasindhu,Near Jain Temple,Opp Yash Digital,Subhash Road,Parbhani.(MS, Parbhani, Parbhani District, Maharashtra, India
 C.P.Udawant on Apr 20, 2019
Without my permission, idea is deducting my balance from my prepaid account. I didn't buy any game. Right now, i'm using feature phone and it has only one game which is full and not on the trial basis. I got a message from 53010 that thank you for purchasing the iappgame. Enjoy and have fun [protected]@iappgame.com. Whenever i got this message, then everytime rs 3 deducts. I didn't buy any game. I called the idea customer care, they were saying that i had purchased the game but fact is that i didn't buy any game. My no. Is [protected]. Idea customer care is saying again and again that i've bought the game. Thay are not providing the solution. They are not refunding my deducted amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 20, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by C.P.Udawant, Apr 20, 2019
Same Complaint for my other idea Mobile no.[protected]
Us mobile ke prepaid balance me se 24 march 2019 se lekar 10 April 2019 tak
takriban Rs.80/- deduct huye hai. har 2 din ke bad directly Rs.10/- deduct hote the.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you in different time slots, seems you were occupied. What would be a convenient time to connect with you? Please let us know & we'll be happy to assist.

Lakshmi

Comments

Move to Jio. Baaki sab chor hain if you’re on prepaid. I only recommend Airtel Postpaid or Jio.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Prajakta

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - automatically purchasing game & deducting my balance from prepaid account 21 reviews