[Resolved] Idea Cellular — Bill amount of idea postpaid is paid

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Silu priyatam
DEAR SIR, I SOHAN PRIYATAM has been using idea postpaid since oct-2016 of mob no-[protected]. regularly i have been paying the amount in time to time.like this i had also paid the bill of dec-2016 on dated 15.01.2017 against bill date 03.01.2017.a bill amount of
rs. 376.29 has also been paid by me and amount has also debited from my sbi account.while i am proceeding idea website and idea postpaid app its shows unbilled.
therefore i request you please shootout the problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2017

[Jan 20, 2017] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2017
Hi Sohan,

Sorry that we gave you a reason to be upset with us, will call you to share an update.

Naushad
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2017
Hi Sohan,

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 20th January 2017, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Naushad
Updated by Silu priyatam, Mar 29, 2019
I am an existing customer of idea number ([protected]) which i have been using since year 2010 has been deactivated by giving any information and alert message. It holds all my important official works and banking works. Deactivating this, idea has lost a valuable old customer.
Request to activate it again and if it is not possible, a new method may please be provided how to get a sim in that particular number.
My alternative number is [protected].
thanks
Updated by Silu priyatam, Mar 29, 2019
i am in problem. without this number i cannt do my bank works
my alternative number is [protected]

Comments

My idea no permanently disconnected ([protected]) due to bill dispute .from last few day i got call for recovery from following numbers [protected], [protected],[protected]. On phone while talking they are used very unparliamentary language with my wife and me plz suggest what should i do.my wife is so harrashed by them

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011