[Resolved] Idea Cellular — privacy & threat

Sanjeet Sheshmani Mishra on Sep 13, 2017
Dear idea team
Hope your are in good health.
This email is written to draw your attention that i was your customer (Mobile.[protected]) postpaid, the number i was using was allotted by the company name indra pratap singh i am working with in mumbai.
As we have ported our number from idea to airtel the outstanding amount shown was rs 780/-. The same was paid by my company and reflected in my full and final statement while porting my idea number.
After that i never received any call from idea.
After three months of porting from idea t airtel, i received a call or rather i say intimidating call from a lady named neha sharma with her mobile no: [protected]/[protected] speaking from delhi high court and saying my file has came to delhi hc for a case is being registered.
In the first place i never expected such cheap, despicable and un-principled behaviour from idea, the lady has called my spouse & my office colleague to tell me pay rupees 751/- now or she will call every day for the same.
How idea cellular can give my call summary to third party with out my permission
I request to kindly check at your end or will register a case against idea cellular for my privacy terms.
Kindly look into the matter and ensure such unsolicited and intimidating calls are not made.
And rest assured will never ever become an idea subscriber nor will advise any one —
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2017

[Sep 13, 2017] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sanjeet Sheshmani Mishra, Sep 14, 2017
Dear Idea Team
Hope your are in good health.
This email is written to draw your attention that i was your customer (Mobile.[protected]) postpaid, the number i was using was allotted by the company name Indra Pratap Singh i am working with in Mumbai.
As we have ported our number from Idea to Airtel the outstanding amount shown was Rs 780/-. The same was paid by my company and reflected in my Full and final statement while porting my idea number.
After that i never received any call from idea.
After three months of porting from Idea t Airtel, i received a call OR RATHER I SAY INTIMIDATING CALL from a lady named Neha Sharma with her Mobile no: [protected]/[protected] speaking from Delhi High court and saying my file has came to Delhi HC for a case is being registered.
In the first place i never expected such cheap, despicable and un-principled behaviour from IDEA, THE LADY HAS CALLED MY SPOUSE & MY OFFICE COLLEAGUE TO TELL ME PAY RUPEES 751/- NOW OR SHE WILL CALL EVERY DAY FOR THE SAME.
HOW IDEA CELLULAR CAN GIVE MY CALL SUMMARY TO THIRD PARTY WITH OUT MY PERMISSION
I request to kindly check at your end or will register a case against IDEA CELLULAR FOR MY PRIVACY TERMS.
And rest assured will never ever become an IDEA subscriber nor will advise any one--
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2017
Dear Customer,

As per our telecon, We have confirmed that your concern has been resolved.

Lakshmi.