Idea Cellular — upc code cannot be generated at moment

Mirtu on Jan 14, 2020

Today i tried to port my number from idea to airtel. But when i sent message for port, then i got a revert message that upc code cannot be generated. I contacted to custome care also but they told me that your upc code will be generated only after 30th jan. This is so much frustrating. Idea network furstated a lot now they are releasing me.

[Jan 14, 2020] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Prajakta

Comments

UPC code not generating in idea Delhi NCR.im trying from last 1 month

UPC code not generating in idea Delhi NCR.im trying from last 1 month

Vvvip's reply, Jan 19, 2020
Mobile number is 9700920033. UPC code is not generating I'm trying from last 1 month
My mob no [protected] is not work in my mob. This problem create from 08 Jan 2020 evening time.

Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, your concern has been raised under SR 1-353626566690 and is in progress. The expected closure date for the complaint is 20/01/2020. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011